Namjy Park

Its been three weeks since Deku and Shoki met. Both boys have had their eye out for the other when they were out causing shit. Today is down pouring, so they both decide to go to the park, but they have no idea that the other is going. Because they're villains, they decide to fuck around and wear they're costumes since it's raining, hard.

   Deku's POV

  'I've never seen it rain this hard before' I mumble to myself while making my commute to the park. I kinda hope I see Shoki but my hopes aren't high. As soon as I step into the park I'm greeted with the sight of a man, in a mask covering all but one blue eye, it looks like the mask is made out of ice but I'm not sure, He's also wearing a black hoodie with some ripped black jeans.

   Ice fires from one hand while fire shoots out the other, but no ones in the park so I personally don't see the point, the fire is put out immediately while the ice slowly melts. However I can't help but feel like thats Shoki.. Well, I know it is. I analyze villains in my spare time, I just so have happened to study Shoki's page multiple times because I thought he was cool.

   "Oi, Shoki" I call out to the masked figure. He turns around slowly, blood splattered all over his cool blue mask. "Deku~~" He calls to me clearly on some sort of high "Shoki what the hell is wrong with you?" I inch closer, on guard in case he tries anything iffy. "Izuku~" He calls, making me blush a little, but its quickly gone as he isn't sober. "Shoki. What is going on with you? What did you do?"

   He takes two steps back, revealing a girl about our age with short brown hair and rosy cheeks. Her eyes are still open revealing a chocolate brown color.. the same girls I target.. Shoki is known for young boys, not girls in their twenties "Switching it up a bit eh?" He looks me in the eyes "Ochako Uraraka, she's a hero currently trying or.. Was trying to arrest us, so, I made our jobs much easier~" He's on a murder high.. Oh god I shouldn't be here, when you're on a murder high you'll be willing to kill anyone and I'm the closest to him. Great.

   He grabs me and I let out a quick yelp and he freezes, clearly in pain. I turn to face him only to see tears pour out of his only visible eye, "I-Izuku" he quickly lets me go and falls to the soaked ground and starts screaming. I feel a twinge of pity and I go over and rub a sympathetic hand on his back "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.." He repeats it over and over "hey, hey, hey its fine. I'm happier then I've ever been. Thanks to you" He looks up with a tear streaked face "Would you like to come over to my place? I have a roommate but he hardly comes out of his room.." I smile "Sure."