PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"Tell anyone and I'll kill you slowly. I hate you." He said cruelly as he shoved me against the wall in his room, holding me by my throat.

"You know you just can't get enough of me." I replied slightly choking on the words, my voice hoarse, yet still slightly masochistic.

"F**k you Malik." He replied as he slammed his lips to mine, moving his hand from my throat to my hair, his other on my hip. I smirked into the kiss. He loved hating me. He hated loving me. He pulled away, his face covered with a hatefully loving gaze. This boy is the definition of contradiction. "Fag." He said, wiping his mouth. "I love you."

"Yeah." I said, knowing already not to say it back.

***

A/N So, short Prologue. Besides that, what did you guys think. Just to be clear, this is a PROLOGUE. As in, a look of what is to come. Jussayin'. And yes, incase you haven't noticed Zayn is NOT the bully in this one, like so many others where he is. Please don't hurt me for my lack of skills.

*hides behind Zayn, because I can trust him* Help me! And do NOT tell Paul on me or I'll tattle to Angie. (Read You Make My Heart Race and you'll understand).

Z: Fine, but Josh doesn't want you in his drums anymore.

Okay. Shit. Hi, Paul. BYE PAUL! *hides in Josh's drums anyways).

c:

Comment, fan, don't tell Paul, don't tell Josh, vote. Or whatever the hell else. c:

*post note, I edited this slightly to add it to another chapter, sorry.*