Chapter five- What Now?

A/N Oooooh, sexy Ziam. These were not my plans in any way, just thought I'd clear that up. My plans were extremely devious in the begining, and if my mind decides to allow me to do so, I plan on keeping it that way, just with a little new twist that I was not expecting. :/ #Difficulties. D: Oh well, it will be more cliff hanger-y and more tension filled.

Probably with more angry mobs too, but we'll deal with that at the end of the chapter.

****

*Matt P.O.V.*

"That was...wow." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah." He nodded. For a few moments we just stood there, as close as possible, and before I knew it I was leaning into his lips again going back for more. He responded hungrily, obviously wanting the same thing I did. He moved his tongue against my lip, but deciding to tease him, I kept my mouth closed. He groaned in annoyance. I smirked into the kiss, then pulled away, moving my lips to his neck, biting, sucking, kissing all over until at one place he inhaled sharply, followed by a small moan. I felt his pants tighten slightly against my thighs as I continued to suck and bit on that one spot, causing me to smirk yet again. "Zayn..." He whispered, panting, desire drowning his voice.

"Yeah babe?" I mumbled into his neck.

"I dunno." He said airily, probably coming off of his temporary high I had giving him by attacking his weak spot. I stepped back and he continued to stare forward, seemingly in a daze.

"Liam? You okay love?" I asked.

"Y-" He was cut off by the bell, signalling it was time for class. I rushed over to him, pecking his lips once more, before leaving.

"Oh yeah, good luck explaining that." I said, popping my head back in the door and pointing at his neck, feeling smug as I walked to my next lesson.

*Liam P.O.V.* :D

"Oh yeah, good luck explaining that." He replied haughtily before walking off to class. I simply stood there in a daze, confused by two things. One, what the hell just happened? Two, what did I need good luck explaining? I turned to wash my hands before class, seeing as I had been in the bathroom for a while, and when I did a dark spot on my neck caught my eye.

"Bloody hell." I muttered, turning to see a love bite on the side of my neck. A very large, dark one at that. I hissed when I touched it. I guess it was bruised too.

*Back to Zayn. I can't do Liam*

I walked in the door and shuffled right over to Niall's desk, head held high. I fet someone shove me forward. When I saw it was him, I sighed and rolled my eyes. He took my hand, shoving a piece of paper in it. "Be there. Five o'clock. You're late and I'll beat your ass ten times harder fag." I walked to my desk, not neglecting to roll my eyes at him once more.

This was going to be hell.

----

A/N Sorry, crappy, short, nasty, filler. The next chapter will be better, I promise. D: