A New Friend? (Chapter 2)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As the alarm went off, Peter groaned and smashed his alarm clock so it'll stop.

"Shit!" He mumbled when he saw his alarm clock broken.

He sighed and went downstairs to eat some breakfast that his aunt made for him. It was a delicious blueberry waffle with some chocolate syrup.

His eyes sparkled when he saw the waffles and his aunt chuckled at him.

"Thanks May!" The boy said before eating.

His aunt ruffled his hair as she started to eat too.

"So how's school? Any problems?" May asked

"Good! Yeah..don't have any problems, everything is uh..great!" Peter said and he gave his aunt a small smile but little did she know that Peter has been skipping classes because of his super hero thing.

Some of his teachers are getting worried about him because he might get suspended or expelled when he keeps doing this.

~TIMESKIP~

Peter and Ned were walking towards their class but Peter suddenly bumped into someone.

"Watch where you going nerd.." The girl said before walking towards the room that Peter and Ned was about to go into.

Peter and Ned exchanged looks and they just shrugged it off. Peter and Ned went to their seats and the girl that Peter just bumped into earlier was sitting beside him.

As the professor walked in and starts the class, Peter can't really focus because he keeps thinking of the mission that he's going to do later on.

"Dude!" Ned waved his hand in front of Peter to bring him back to reality again.

"Yeah?" Peter blinked twice before looking at Ned.

"So I was wondering..since you're spiderman, can you spawn an army of spiders?" Ned whispered.

"No but I wish I can.." Peter whispered back.

When the teacher isn't looking, the two boys would start to talk to each other until the time is over.

After the class was ended, Peter and Ned was about to leave but the girl that Peter bumped into earlier went to them.

"Hey.."

"Oh hey.." Peter replied.

"Hi.." Ned replied.

"What's your guys name?" She asked and the two looked at eachother before talking again.

"I'm Peter.." Peter said and smiled a little.

"My name is Ned!" Ned said happily.

"And you are?.."

"Michelle Jones..you can call me MJ.." The girl said as she started to leave the room.

"Nice to meet you MJ, see you!" The two said before leaving too.