Part 5

ANASTASIA'S POV
After we gave all the stuff to Dlive for THEM to put it away, me and the girls went to the new karaoke place. Once we got there, we got a table and we are waiting for our drinks. "Ana, you gonna sing?" Luna said. "I guess so....". I said. "YAAASSSS!" Kiara said. I groaned on how annoying that is. "Sup ladies~". Some guy said to us. Then more of his friends came over. Oh great. "What do you want?" Kiara said. "Well of course to get your numbers of course". The second guy said. "Lay off. We're all taken". Luna said. "Really? We don't see them". The third guy said. "How bout you girls go sing for us?" The first guy said. I look at LuLu and we smirked. "Mkay. But leave these two alone. You don't wanna miss our performance". I said. "Oh I wouldn't miss it baby". He said. I gagged mentally. "C'mon". I said to LuLu and she followed. We went to the DJ and ask for the song. Soon we got onto the stage. Soon we started to sing.
(Play Song) A: Ana  L:LuLu B:Both
A: "Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like?
I can always see 'em coming
From the left or from the right
L: I don't wanna be a priss
I'm just tryna be polite
But it always seems to bite me in the...
A: Ask me for my number
Yeah
You put me on the spot
L: You think that we should hook up
But I think that we should not
A: You had me at 'Hello' then you opened up your mouth
B: And that is when it started going South
Get your hands off my hips
Or I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint
Take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint
Take a hint
La, la, la...
T-Take a hint
Take a hint
La, la, la...
A: I guess you still don't get it
So let's take it from the top
L: You ask me what my sign is
And I told you it was 'Stop!'
A: And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
B: You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
Oh!
Get your hands off hips
Or I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint
Take a hint
No you can't buy me a drink
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint
Take a hint
La, la, la...
T-Take a hint
Take a hint
A: What about 'no' don't you get?
L: So go and tell your friends
B: I'm not very interested
A: *slams hand to the creeps table*
It's about time that you're leavin'
L: *stands next to her*
I'm gonna count to three and open my eyes and
B: You'll be gone
L: One
A: Get your hands off my...
L: Two
A: Or I'll punch you in the...
L: Three
A: Stop your staring at my... Hey!
B: *pushes creeps and runs to the stage*
Take a hint
Take a hint
I am not your missing
Let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint
Take a hint, Take a hint
Woah!
Get your hands off my hips
Or I'll punch you in the lips
Stop your staring at my... Hey!
Take a hint
Take a hint
La, la, la...
T-Take a hint
Take a hint
La, la, la..."
Once me and LuLu stopped singing, the creeps got the hint and ran out of the karaoke place. While everyone else was clapping and cheering. LuLu hugged me happily and I hugged back. "We did it". She said in my ear. "Yes we did". I said.

LIZA'S POV
I was at the new karaoke place with David, Kristen, Scotty, Alex, BigNik, Corinna, and Todd when I saw a whole performance from... Anastasia and another girl. "Dang those girls can sing. I hope their single". BigNik said. I looked at David. He looked scared. "David what's wrong?" I said. "T-That's the girl..... we were talking about". Todd said. Anastasia was the one who scared them? Got a hand it to her. No one scared the boys that bad. She left and I immediately went over to her. "Anastasia!" I said. She turned around and smiled. "Hi Liza". She said. "Um...". Her friend said. "Oh right. Liza this is Lucille". She said. "Just call me LuLu". Lucille said. "Oh ok. You guys were awesome on stage. Was it because those boys you went over were bothering you?" I said. "Yeah. They were creeps". Ana said. "I hate creeps....". LuLu said. "Me too. Anyways, you guys wanna meet my friends?" I said. "Sure but we need to get our other to friends as well". Ana said and LuLu nodded in agreement. "Ok". I said. Soon they left and they came back with two more girls. "Hi I'm Luna". The first girl said. "I'm Kiara". The second girl said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Liza". I said. Soon I lead them to my friends and Ana and her friends started growling. "Ugh, you guys?!" They said. "Look we're sorry for what happened ok?" David said. "What did happen?" I said. "Three of this guys' friends started flirting with us and they wouldn't stop. We're taken". Luna said. "Ohhhhhhhhh". I said. I think this is a start of a great friendship.