Chapter 1💕

She pushed me to the ground and yell "Don't touch me!" I was ready to punch her right in that caked make up face of her but instead I acted like the innocent shy girl that Carter told me to be. I looked down and whispered "I-l'm s-s-sorr-y" with my fake stutter. Thinking that was the end of our 'conversation' I get up and start to walk away from the middle of the circle of students when I hear his voice and hurry to grab all my stuff that fell on the floor and run at full speed to my next class.

I hear the running foot steps behind me and know that the J's are trying to catch up and thank myself mentally for being in track for 5 years. I make it to my class and bang on the door so Mr.Dickson can open the door but he points to the office and shakes his head no. I look at him and nod okay and run down the hallway but Jackson has caught up to me and throws me over his shoulder. I yell 'No!' and slap and kick and trying to get out of his hold.

He holds my waist tighter and walks in to a nearby room. He throws me on the ground and holds out a finger to me which means wait from which I have learned. I dust off the fake dust that I have created on myself for some unknown reason and sit up while rubbing my back because of the pain for the fall. I hear him talking on the phone to his brothers...he tells them he found me and where we are.

Well let me tell you who these people are because you confused no?

I am Autumn Smith,I am a popular street fighter and boxer but my brother Carter doesn't want people to know and I agree so we have made up a plan in school I am a shy innocent child and in my fights I am myself.I am skinny and have blue/green eyes with black hair and pale skin with faded pink lips.

The J's, There is Jackson,Jack,Jace...and they are fighters to but they have no idea who I am or what I am. They think I am some nerd they can pick on. They have their numbers in my phone and are with me in all my class...Always around... they bully innocent nerd like 'me' but seem to do it more to me than to anybody else.They are brothers.Jack is the cute and nice one. Jackson is the cold hearted soul. Jace is the very into school work but still can find time to bully people with his brothers.
The mean girl at the beginning of this was Ella Peterman or what I call her witch for the Midwest. She is a brown hair and black eyes bitch. She is the girl that is dumb but smart when it comes to bullying me and she is the one person that makes me what to break character..want to slap her in her little mother-
"JACKSON!!!!"
Jake and Jace come thought the door and see me. "Ah you thought you could get away from us?" Jace slowly walks up to me and roughly grabs my chin and presses quite hard on my bones.
"Answer me!"Jace yells at me.
I roll my eyes and realize what he was going to do because of it and then I get slapped.
"I said answer me you nerd!"
"Yes" I said quietly and quickly.
"And did you?"
"No"
He laughs and looks me dead in my eyes.He stops and gets up and signals Jackson and Jack that it is time to leave. They groan and I giggle a little but quickly cover my mouth when I see the death glare Jace is shooting me.
Jackson say "Come on!"
And they leave that's weird they normal try to hurt me or just yell at me until I am in tears. I think that I am done with school for today. I walk up to the door of the classroom and look out the window I soon as I see their are no teachers around I run out the door and out the school.
"Freedom" I say quietly.
"Hey!"I look over and see Jackson smoking on a cigarette.
I walk over and nods to the package like I am asking to have one but I am gonna anyways.He holds it out to me,I take one cigarette and put it between my lips. I grab the lighter from him and light it. One puff,Two puff and Jackson is still shook that I am not between my legs coughing right now. I look up and chuckle "yes?"
"The good girl smokes!?"
"I am not a good girl" I chuckle.
I throw the cigarette on the floor and step on it.
"See you from my window" I wink.

When walking home I think about how Jackson knows I do a lot of things that are not good girl things but as not came to a conclusion that I am not a good girl yet.

Authors note- hi💜 This is my first book,I hope you like the first chapter,that picture was of me and no not of the character the picture of the character will be posted in the next chapter and the pictures of the brothers will be posted in the chapters after that so look forward to it.❤️🧡💛💚💙💜😘....i think it's short but I will have short chapters...but I will update on a weekly basis.😐😍