Near

You were just strolling through toys r us,cause your that awesome, looking at(favorite toy brand).You immediately found something you didn't have/wanted and threw it into the basket you were carrying.You heard the shuffling of feet you knew exactly who it was.Near.You have memorized what he sounded think when he walked.He was your crush.You both were attached to your toys."Oh hi (name)!I didn't know you liked (favorite toy brand)."Near said sweetly.You stared at him not lifting your (eye colour) eyes of his."Errmm....(name)?"Near broke you out of your trance.You blushed out of embarrassment."S-sorry about that Near..."You shuttered.Near did his famous smile and chuckled.You felt like you were going to have a heart attack right there.His little chuckle was so flipping adorable!He saw what was in your basket and gasped with wide eyes"No way!They have the rarest thing out of (favorite toy brand)!Are there any more?!?"You were shocked at Near's sudden out-burst."No...but you can have mine...I can find another one another day."You said cheerfully but you regreted offering Near the toy since there were only a few thousand made.Near looked at you with concern he was basically asking 'Are you sure?' You nodded."Your the coolest (name)!"Near yelled and hugged you.This caused you to blush a bright red like a walking tomato."I-I-I love y-y-you Near..."You whispered."What did you say (name)?"Near asked."N-nothing!"You mumbled.You pulled away from the hug and smiled.You hoped he didn't hear what you said or he'll probably think the friendship would be to awkward after that."(name)I-I love y-you t-too..."Near whispered.Before you could reply Near dragged you in by your waist and your lips meet his......