Chapter 2: Out Exploring

Ellie felt something warm on her neck. She felt for what it was, eyes still closed. It was her half of the charm. She sat up quickly. Her love was near. She was surprised at this. Never had Ellie ever thought the other half of her charm belonged to someone living in Seattle. The city she has always wanted to visit. She decided to fall asleep again. She could go walk around the city the next day and try to find him. 

Ellie awoke the next morning at 10 just like she always did. She order room service and skyped her parents while she waited for her breakfast to arrive.

'Morning mum!'

'Good morning Ellie. How was the flight and the hotel?'

'The flight was fine and the hotel is really nice.' She panned the computer around her room.

'It looks fancy,' her dad said as he walked behind his wife with a bagel in hand.

'I felt my charm heat up during the night and now I'm waiting for breakfast to arrive to my room,' I told them.

'That was fast. Seattle was the right choice then,' Ellie's mum said.

'Yeah guess it was,' I say still unsure but not showing it in my voice.

There was a knock on the door. 

'Food's here!' Ellie said across the screen.

'Have a good day love. We expect a text or something if you find anything new!' her mum answered.

'Bye Ellie,' said her dad.

Ellie hung up the call and went to get her food. The waiter came in and left a small table with covered platters of what she had ordered. She sat down to eat and watched the YouTube videos from the previous day. She started with watching a Bayani video. She always did. Ever since Ellie was subscribed to him, she always watched his videos first. If he posted a video while she was watching another YouTuber, Ellie would pause that video and watch Bayani's newest one.

Ellie could never express her love for him. She constantly was tweeting him, but he never seemed to notice. She thought that it was becuase her icon was not of her. It was of another YouTuber which she loved nearly as much. Everyone, Bayani did seem to notice were pretty girls with icons of their pretty face or body. But it never bothered her. She was happy that she could just continue fangirling without being embarrased.

When Ellie had finished her breakfast and put the table and dirty dishes outside her room, she went outside. She had no idea where to go, so Ellie just started to walk around the streets of Seattle. Lucky for her, it was a cloudless day. The ground was still wet from the day before but the sun was bright and heating up the city. 

Ellie wandered around Seattle aimlessly, not knowing where she was going nor who she was looking for, but she never felt the charm heat up again. Clouds were starting to cover the sun so Ellie started to head back towards her hotel. She walked along a river flowing through the park. Ellie stopped and looked into the river when something shiny caught her eye. There, at the bottom of the river were the halfs of charms. People who had given up on finding their love.

She started thinking to herself, 'What if my love never wanted to find me and just threw away his charm.' After a while she remembered that her charm had heated up during the night and then stopped. The person was probably just walking near at the time. Even though, she knelt down and look into the river. Around a dozen charms had been thrown in. Abandoned of hope. Ellie hoped and prayed the other half to hers wasnt down there. It started to rain so Ellie got up and started to walk towards where she thought her hotel would be. 

Her suspicion was proven as she felt her charm heat up as she continued to walk next to the river. She could have started crying had it not been for a huge gust of wind knocking her in. She screamed and felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her out just a few seconds before she would have touched the water. 

-=+=-

AHAHA! cliffhanger! you probably hate me right now! I really hope you enjoyed it. I have the entire story mapped out in my head so I cannot wait to write it all down and share with people. eeep. <3