chapter 1

"No!, I've told you over and over again that you ordered the wrong ones!" i said looking at the stock of jewelry that was in the box.

"What am I supposed to do then, its not like i can take them back." One of my workers named Jade said.

"Fuck it, Jade this is the third mistake that you have made all week, I'm sorry but the next mistake you make im gonna have to fire you, ya got that? 

   ding

I heard the bell go off at the counter as i hung the phone up an went to go assist a customer as I walked to the front desk an stood there.

"Yes sir what are you interested in?"

" Um, can't you see i just walked in here?, gimme a minute." he said walking around looking through the glass.

I simply nodded my head an smirked.

"Whats funny? " he asked me.

"Excuse me?"

"You think shit funny, an I want something to laugh at to, so whats funny?" he said finally looking up at me.

"Um, first your not supposed to use that type of language in here sir."

"Fuck that,  quit that proper shit, girl you black just like me. Now gimme this before you piss me off" he said pointing at a gold chain with an A on it .

I opened the case an let him examine it an went to the register.

"That'll be, $950.75" I said putting it in a box for him.

"Here " he started taking his money out an counting it an placed it on the counter an grabbing the box an taking the chain out an putting it on an walking out.

~♥~

I closed the shop an went home to find my husband Trey holding my our baby Yazmine an rocking here tryna get here to sleep but as soon as she saw me she cried an held her hands out. I walked up to here an grabbed her an gave her a bottle an put here to sleep.

I then got in the shower and put on a gown and went to bed an laid beside Trey an closed my eyes an tried to sleep.

"Baby" he got between my legs an looked at me.

"Trey move, I've had a long an tiring day let me sleep" I said pushing him off.

"You gone go to sleep while I do some to ya" he said lifting up my dress an kissing my stomach.

"Trey stop!, I got to go back in tomorrow. "

He ignored me an started kissing my neck.

"Mhhm Stop," I said weakly pushing him an closing my eyes.

Then he moved down an kissed my lower stomach an i held his head as he moved down an kissed the lips of my pussy through my panties an pulled them down.

"Go to sleep" he said before moving his tongue around.

August Pov

"What took so long?" Chris said looking at me.

"Nun, just this black bitch that wanna be white fucking up, Its straight tho."

"Was she fine?" he asked.

"I don't even know, I was just tryna hurry up an get the fuck out of there."

"Well imma come back, an imma see"

"Really dude, you can have any girl you want an ya tryna hit on my female. "

"But you just called ha a bitch a minute ago"

"Naw, imma come back an imma see ha, now come on we ain't got all night to be bullshitting. "

He then pulled out the front of the store an went to the club. Then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"