Chapter 4

"Yes momma yes!, Daddy kissed Liyah!" she said clapping and i shook my head and looked at Trey.

"So you kissed Liyah Trey?" I asked kinda mad.

"No, I didn't kiss Liyah baby, why would i even do that? Me and Liyah have Nothing to do with each other, i just take Yazzy over there and go to work, i barely even come in contact with her."He said getting ready for bed and i got to Yazzy's room and picked her up and gave her a bath and put her night clothes on and laid her in bed and closed her door.

Trey Pov

Damn... I hope she believe me, i just kinda sorta happened to kiss Liyah tho, i mean who wouldn't?  She came onto me and it just sorta happened, After i had sex with her, I hope i don't sound like a bad person saying that but oh well.

I got in bed and laid down and waited for yn to come as i seen her walk in and change into her night clothes and get on her computer and do some online school work and she put it up laying down and turning the light on the stand off without giving me a kiss goodnight.

"Yn, good night baby" i said leaning in for a kiss and she pushed me away.

"Naw go tell Liyah good night and give ha a kiss "she groaned and put the covers over ha face and I grabbed her and started singing.

They say you can't have cake

And eat it to.

But ain't that what chu sposed to do?

ain't i spose to eat it to?

If cakes on the menu.

I said tryna get a laugh or something outa ha and grabs ha ass and nibbled on ha neck.

"Trey move!" she said tryna push me off of ha and i didn't let go.

Girl imma make you feel something unusual!

i said as she kept moving and i started kissing all over her face.

"Why you being so playeful!" She whimpered as i kept messing with her and kissed her lips.

"Come on baby, quite playing " i said and starts smiling.

Yn Pov

Trey pissing me off, It's to late to be doing all that shit. And i just ignored him and grabbed my phone and turned it on and seen i had a missed call and voice mail from him and i opened the voicemail and Listened to it.

voicemail:

Liyah: *chuckles* Trey why you playing with me, you ain't like we ain't never did Nothing like this before.

Trey: I'm not playing, I'm giving you what you asking for.

Liyah: Ohh Trey.. *starts moaning*

I just put my phone down and got mad as fuck.

TREY SO YOU TELLING ME YOU FUCKED HA?!

Sorry its Short y'all.