Chapter 6

"What's wrong with you?" I said to her as i walked up to her and laid her head on my shoulder as i seen the child she was holding start turning over and she looked at me.

"I um, i got into a lil disagreement with someone" She said to me as she laid the child on the bed and walk to the bathroom and examined the bruises on her neck and looked down at her phone and turned it off and walked over to the child and kissed ha forehead *

"Aite, i understand. "I said feeling a lil sorry fa ha and walked over to her and rubbed ha back.

"You got a guest room i can stay in?, i don't wanna be taking to room away from you.." she said to me.

"It's ok. You keep this room, I'll go in another. You already made yaself at him ma" i said and laughed a lil and looked down at the lil girl. "She yours?" I asked rubs ha bows out her face.

"Yes, she mine, ha name Yazmine, cute ain't it?" She said and gave me a smile.

"Of course, look just like you.." i said and leaned in and looked at her and pecked ha lips as i seen her bite them and lean in and kiss me back.

"Night August " she said as she started walking me out my room and Turning the lights off.

"Night yn!" I said and walked to a guest room and went to sleep.

~♥~

"Amaiya sit cho ass down!" I said to her as she was running around the house while i was cooking and almost getting food spilled on her while she was running under me while i was carrying the food to the table and i saw Yn walk out her room with Yazmine and smiled at me as i smiled back.

"Good Morning " i said and fixed the plates and helped the girls in they chair and fixed them some orange juice.

"Morning " she said as she sat in a chair and put Yazmine in her lap.

"GOOD MORNING! " Yazmine said as i chuckled and started eating and watched her dig into a pancake and put it in her mouth and start Eating it.

"She a handful ain't she?" I said and laughed a lil and kept eating.

"You don't know the half of that" Yn said and started eating herself then Yazmine leaned over in her ear and whispered to her.

Yn Pov

Yazmine whispered in my ear and said.

"Ma i gotta tell you something " she said and i looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked and put my ear to her mouth so i could hear her wen she was gone say it to me.

"WHERE MY DADDY?!, HE MY NEW DADDY?!" She said loudly and pointed to August and i blushed a lil then i heard the door creek open and turned and seen.....

Update ^_^ next one Friday or earlier!