Chapter 7

I looked at the door and seen Quan and I instantly looked away and shook my head.

"MA!! MA!!" Yazmine said pointing and I looked at her and widened my eyes about to throw a sausage at her then I had to Remember she was my daughter.

"Shhh!!" I said to her as she looked back at me with a weird face.

"You shh!!" She said and looked at August and smiled.

"Aye What's up man?" August said to Quan and chuckled and I kept my head turned and looked at Amaiya who was sitting beside me and smiling.

"Nun, Just came by to see if you wanted to hit the studio today." Quan said recognizing the girl and smirked and looked over at me.

"I don't even know, I might as well, ain't got nun better to do today." I heard August say and I slowly got done eating and got up and grabbed Yazmine and washed her sticky hands and started walking upstairs.

"You know ha?" Quan said pointing at me.

"Of course I do, I let ha in my house, you know ha?" He asked.

"Nope, ain't eva seen ha before." He lied and I walked quicker up the stairs.

"Time for us to go" I said Yazmine and looked at her.

"Not us. You,  imma stay here ok ma ma?" She said and started getting down and I heard something open the door and I turned and seen Quam as Yazmine ran up to him and he picked her up and smiled.

"Hey!" She said and he smiled and looked at me.

"Hey" he said and i started tapping my finger on the table and rubbing my head.

"Put my baby down.."

Sorry Its been so long since I've updated
Just school and stuff.