Chapter 1

Laura's pov

Hi. I'm Laura Marano and I'm 21 years old. I live in Miami with my little boy Shor. Him and I have been living here together for about since Shor was born. His father and I haven't been doing well together so he took my daughter Maya and I took Shor never seeing eachother since then. Sure I miss them but it's just to soon to see them now. I feel terrible knowing Shor has no idea who his father is or if he has a sister. You must be wondering who Shor's father is well its you guessed it, Ross Lynch the father to my kids, my ex-husband. I never meant for this to happen but I should've seen it coming sooner or later. I just want to see him and my daughter so bad but I have no idea where they are. *sighs* Guess I'll never see them again...

Laura: Shor! Dinner's ready

Shor:(runs downstairs) I'm here mom (sits at the table)

Laura:(eats too)

Shor: Mom

Laura: Yeah?

Shor: I know I've asked this a couple times but who's my father?

Laura:(Sighs) Shor like every time you ask my answer is it's just to soon to tell you who it is. But I promise when you're older I'll tell you

Shor:(nods) Okay

Laura: Are you excited for kindergarten?

Shor: Yup, I hope I make a lot of friends there

Laura: You're not nervous?

Shor: Not really but I know if I just be myself I'll have lots of friends

Laura:(smiles and thinks: Just like his father) That's good to hear honey

Shor & Laura:(eat dinner in peace)

With Ross

Ross's pov

Sup. I'm Ross Lynch and I'm 21 years old. I am packing all my things to move to Miami with my little angel Maya. She's the cutest little girl ever but she just looks to much like her mother. Maya and I have been living by ourselves for... well ever since Maya was born really. My ex-wife and I didn't do so well together so I took Maya and she took my son Shor. God I miss them but I have no idea where they are. It breaks my heart knowing my little girl has no idea who her mother is or if she has another sibling, it just hurts me. I feel like its all my fault which it is. I wish I never did that to Laura. Yup, Laura Marie Marano was my wife and the mother to my daughter. I miss her and my son so much. I wish I could fix things but I don't know where they are or if I'll ever get to see them again...

Note: Sorry its mostly thoughts but I'll try to make it better. Bye guys! Hope you like it :)