10

Lisa's pov

I open my eyes because of the sun hitting my face. I turn around and saw the most beautiful, sexy, and at the same time cute person beside me. I caresses her hair, i can't stop staring at her because even when she's sleeping i feel more attracted to her. She's the only one i want to see the first thing in the morning. She's the only one i want to spend my time with. She's the only one i want for the rest of my life that's why I'm saving money for our future because god knows that this girl will be my wife.

I'm so whipped for this girl named Jennie Kim or should i say Jennie Manoban? nice nice, i like that!

I wish I'm with this girl, my queen, forever and I'm looking forward to it but soon.......

[gosh Lisa! can you just please propose as soon as possible? 😑]

Here we go again..... Thr author is here again! The heck? why are you still here? Can you please leave us alone!?

[oh so you want me to leave you guys alone? Fine! but the readers will get mad because i didn't update and it's all your fault 😏]

You have readers? *make an o to my face* i didn't know that someone is interested in your story *smirk* Well, i should just go with it because you're the author but heck this is our story!!!!

[bala ka dyan! hanap ka kausap mo 😅]

WHAT!? so now you're talking in your own launguage? Tch...... we're not done yet!

[shut up! magigising si Jennie bala ka dyan pag yan nagising magiging tigre yan😂]

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? AISH!

[bala ka dyan 😂🙉]

What the hec-

-

Jennie's pov

"Hey, why are you yelling lili?"

I woke up because of Lisa's voice and she's yelling. The heck? it's early in the morning and she's yelling!? What's wrong with people nowadays? Aish!

"Oh, you're awake now" She look at me with her eyebrow furrowed. "What's wrong?" i softly asked, while she scoff.

"This author is annoying! She's the reason why you woke up!" she said in frustration as I look at her with a furrowed brow

"It's your fault, you're the one who's yelling stupid Manoban!" i giggled while burying my face at the crook of her neck. her smell is really addic-

[yeah, it's your fault Manoban 😏]

"Seriously you're everywhere and you're annoying!" she shouted again.

[yes, I'm everywhere. 1. because this is my story, 2. because I'm updating this and 3. because I'm the freaking author!]

"Can you please stop fighting? I feel like I'm in a day care. I'm going downstairs to eat." i rolled my eyes and stood up. I went towards the door but face my love first and exited "fix this Lisa!"

"why me? it's the author's fau-" i cut her off because she's protesting.

"just fix it!" I stormed out of my room and went downstairs.

I saw Chae, V and Yong watching in the living room. Ben just entered from the kitchen and says that the breakfast is all done. He bowed his head then left.

"Where's Jisoo unnie and kookie?" I asked while scratching my head.

"Oh, unnie is still sleeping" Chae look at me and smile