13

Every person- i mean character has their own stories, own thoughts and own past. I want to clear things up that's why in this chapter you'll read the past of the main characters.
-

Jisoo's pov

Jennie is spacing out when i talked to her earlier, i don't know what's in her mind but everytime i took a glance at her she's smiling i guess it's because of Lisa. I know she's happy but i really need to tell her something and because she's spacing out earlier she didn't heard what I've said so i went to Chae to tell her instead.

"Pasta, i need to tell you something. Something that is important"

"I'm doing my hair today because I'm bored but okay just tell me"

She said while curling her right side hair.

"When we first moved her, you remember how we interact with Seulgi right?"

"Yes, what's with that?"

Should i tell her? Yeah i should but she know Seulgi and i don't want to be a judgemental but i need to tell her what's inside me.

"Why you look so bothered unnie?"

She look at me and i don't know if i should say this because if i did what if she say to it Seulgi but i trust my Pasta so much that she would not do that.

flashback

2 days since we move to the 'mansion' We are still wandering around memorizing the house.

I heard a phone ringing, it's loud for me to hear it. I follow where it came from, the squad are in the ER i think they are playing there. I heard a voice not just one but there are 2 voices and i think they are talking to the phone, i lean closer so that i can able to hear what they are talking.

"Hey, what's up? Long time. Lisa is not yet here, Yes sir I'll make sure of that. Don't worry about Lisa. You mean Jennie? Hahaha yes, of course. Okay sir, I'll make sure they will not know about our plan. Bye"

I don't know if that's a good plan or a bad plan but then i hear her talk again

"Please, don't do this! I'm begging you, she's happy now b..but I'll do my best just to seperate them just please don't do what you have to do. I..i love Lisa and i promise her not to do the same mistake again and she love Jennie i know that. Okay I'll do what i can do, just like before. Bye!"

Is she planning on hurting Lisa and Jennie? If that's the case, i wont let her. Jennie needs to know about this but i need time to think, what if I misunderstood it? What if I'm being a judgemental? what if that plan is for the good of Lisa and Jennie? What if?

-

"Pasta, i don't know if you'll believe in me but Seulgi-"

"What about her unnie?"

She look at me in confusion. I need to tell her but what if I'm mistaken? Aish! Just tell it Jichu!

I told Chae what i heard, she just look at me and smirk. She stop what she's doing and hold my shoulders.

"Unnie, Seulgi is a good person. Lisa knew that, stop judging her but i believe you unnie so don't worry everything's will be okay"

She look into my eyes and smiled. This girl never dissapoint me in anything, i want to kiss her right now. I love my pasta so much and i don't know what to do if she's not beside me anymore.