27

Lisa's pov

"Nini, I'll be gone until evening because i need to fix our wedding for tonight. I still have time to fix things because it's still 7am so i must get going"

"Then what will i do?"

She pouted and crossed arms

"You just sit here, relax and get some beauty rest. I'll text Chae so that she will help you here"

I look at the mirror while combing my hair and i can see her reflection. She's so cute.

"Don't over work yourself, you know it's bad for you right?"

I look at her and i can see that she's really worried because i need to fix things for our wedding tonight, we are kinda in a rush so....... yeah!

"Don't worry, I'll bring Taetae and Jisoo unnie with me"

She nodded as a response. I walk closly to her and cupped her face.

"I love you nini and i can't wait to call you my wife so i must get going now"

she lean closer as our lips touch.

"I love you so much lili"

she said between our kisses.

we parted because we need some air and because i need to go.... now!

-

"Taetae? Jisoo unnie?"

I'm now in the living room looking for the two and they are nowhere to be found. Where the heck are they? I will call them.

*Ring* *ring*

pick up you jerk!

"Lisa?"

"Where the heck are you? I need you right now! Is Jisoo unnie with you?"

"Whoa! Easy monkey. I'm in the ER downstairs and yes we are here playing games wae?"

"Go here bring Jisoo unnie with you"

"Wae?"

"Just go here idiot!"

"Geez, okay. okay"

I ended up the call.

after a few minutes i heard footsteps coming towards me

"Hey Li-"

"Let's go, I'm in hurry!"

I walk fast going to the garage where my car parked and i heard Jisoo saying "She's in a rush!"

I get my car key and entered the car. I saw Taehyung and Jisoo unnie still standing. Aish!

"Don't just stand there, let's go!"

Without any hesitation, they went in. I started the engine and immediately went to Kims company, it's Jisoo unnie's parents who adapt my precious nini.

"Uh.... what are we doing in our company?"

Jisoo unnie asked as i went out of the car. We are now in the parking lot.

"Let's go!"

I said to them. I can't talk anymore because of my so called adrenaline rush.

We went inside the building and greeted by the staff inside.

"Uh.. Ms. Lisa? Ms. Jisoo? Mr. Taehyung? What are you guys doing here?"

The secretary asked.

"Uh, i heard Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim is here right? where are they?"

I look at the secretary and i can say that she's nervous as hell. Wae?

"U..uh they a..are in their o..office, this way"

She lead the way and knock on the Kim's door.

"Mr and Mrs. Kim? Ms. Lisa, Ms. Jisoo and Mr. Taehyung is here"

"Let them in!"

The secretary face us and open the door wide so that we can enter.

As soon as i enter the office i bow at the Kims and shake their hands for respect.

"Ms. Lisa, what brings you here and where is Jennie?"

I don't have time to explain but they need to know.

"Jennie is at the house, sir and I'm here because of one thing" I said while they all look at me puzzled I strengthen my posture and look directly to the Kims.

This is it. You're just going to ask for permission and blessing then you'll finally can marry your nini. But what if they disagree? Oh my! I didn't think of that but here goes nothing.

"Mrs and Mr Kim, I-I'm going to m-marry your d-daughter tonight."

The Kims look at me with wide us same with Jisoo and Taehyung. Yeah, i know what their reaction would be but I'm in a rush.

"Why in a rush Lisa?"

Mrs. Kim asked me still can't believe on what's happening.

"About that *i scratch my nape and look down* Jennie and I decided to why not marry each other tonight i mean we are not into expensive things that's why we decided to marry tonight. Since i already got your blessings and everything eehee?"

I look at them with half smile. They stare at me it's like they still can't believe what I'm saying but Mr. Kim stood up from his seat that made me blink twice, I'm afraid that he won't approve to our idea. Oh please lord, please say yes, please say y-

"No need to worry Lisa, Jennie is all yours. So what time is the wedding then and who's invited?"

I sigh in relief with a smile on my face. Mr. Kim is now holding my shoulder i didn't realize that until now.

"About that.... i still need to make a call to my friend, he's a priest don't worry. We are thinking that the people will go there is just our parents and close friends if that's okay?"

I look at them with my shy smile, they just laugh at me that made me confused.

"Lisa and Jennie can't control their hormones, i see."

Jisoo unnie said while laughing

"Y..yah!"

I yelled at her but I'm blushing at her statement

"We are getting old too and we need to see our grandchildren you know?"

Mrs. Kim smile at me, a genuine smile and then hug me.

I was about to say something when Taehyung interrupt me.

"How about your parents lis?"

Right! My parents.....

"I'll make a call but i don't think they can make it in time"

I said that made me worried. I don't know if they will make it. Ugh!

"Don't worry, I'll call one of my pilot to use our private jet for your parents just make a call to them then call me as soon as possible"

I sigh again in relief. I'm so lucky, i mean Jennie is so lucky to have this supportive parents that is going to be my second parents as well.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Kim"

I bow to them in respect. I can't thank them enough.

"Just call us Mom and Dad from now on."

-

Oh my ghad! I don't know what am i writing anymore 🙈🙊 just go with the flow 😂 and I'm kinda in a rush too to make this story end because school is coming so better to end this story for me to not abandon this kekeke~

(This chapter is so accurate because i still have work to do though (not school work) and I escape just to update this book 😅)