Chapter 13: Day 7 Pt.3

"How'd you get this?" I asked Prince as I exited the bathroom.

"I got Jaay to get it for me." He told me as he removed his suit jacket. I walked over to the bed and sat next to Prince. He looked over at me and placed his lips on mine. We kissed as I laid back and he climbed ontop of me. We backed up on the bed so that my back was against the headboard and he was in between my legs. We rolled over so I was ontop and he began to unzip my bustier. I smiled against his lips as he threw it onto the floor and I began to remove his shirt. His hands clenched my waist as we kissed, our tongues fighting against each other. I reached down and started taking off my shoes as he took off his. We returned to each other's lips and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Dance for You by Beyoncé pounded throughout the room as he reached down and began to slip off my skirt, leaving me in my bra and panties. He looked down at me before looking back up at me with a lustful look in his eyes. I chuckled before unbuckling his pants. He slipped them off, leaving him in his boxers. We looked at each other for about 4 seconds before smashing our lips into each other's and kissing ferociously. He moved his lips down to my neck as he hovered over me, feeling all over my body. I moaned as he placed kisses above my bar before slowly unhooking it. He cupped my breasts in his hand as he placed soft kisses on them. He began to suck and nibble on them as I moaned, pulling my hands through his hair. He came back up to my lips and kissed me softly, pulling me closer we were chest to chest. My eyes closed as bought his hands down to my butt and began pulling down my underwear. He threw them on the floor and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. We kissed hungrily as his hands traveled down to my opening and began slowly rubbing my area. I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed my pearl, causing me to open my legs wider. He kissed down my body as he made his way to my 'lips' when I stopped him.

"You don't have to do that." I told him, pulling him back up to me and kissing him, bringing my hands down to his boxers. I began to pull them off as his member popped out. He pulled away from my lips and reached over to the nightstand. He went into the drawer and pulled out a condom. I shook my head and took it out of his hand. "You don't need that." I told him as I placed it back into the nightstand. He nodded his head and crawled ontop of me, bending down and kissing me. He grabbed my hand as I felt his member rub my opening. He slowly inched inside of me as the pain shot up my vagina. I put my hand on his back and scratched into it as he filled my insides. There was pain inside me as he slowly stroked. I clawed into his back as he picked up the pace, my pain slowly converting into pleasure. His lips kissed mine as he sped up his strokes, sliding in and out of me. I moaned as he reached his hand down toward my clit and began slowly rubbing it, adding more pleasure to my body.

"Mmm." He groaned as he went faster and faster, slamming into me as I grinded, meeting his pace.

"Ugh. F-faster." I screamed. My eyes began to roll to the back of my head as an odd sensation tingled inside me. As he slammed into me, my legs began to shake.

"Shit." Prince muttered as he went faster and faster into me.

"Prince! Mmm fuucckk!!!" I shouted, grabbing onto his back as warm liquid shot into me, almost going up to my stomach. He began to slow down as he pulled out of me, his eyes at a low squint. He laid on his back as I climbed ontop of him, grabbing his penis and pushing it inside of me. His eyes shot open before squeezing shut as he bit his lip, moaning as I slowly slid up and down on him.

"Shit babe. Go faster." He told me, grabbing my hips as I bounced on him, my breasts jiggling with me. He flipped me over so he was ontop of me again as he slammed even harder into me, pushing my legs back so they reached next to my ears. I reached down with my right hand and rubbed my clit as my left hand clawed into his back. Our lips met up and kissed each other sloppily as my hand left his back and grabbed onto the sheets under me, pulling them and clenching them with my hand. He continued to stroke into me, causing him to shoot inside of me for a second time. He pulled out of me and laid down next to me, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his chest. "I.... I love you. So much" He mumbled as he kissed my hand. I gave a sly smile and scooted closer to him. I kissed his lips softly and responded. "I love you too.... So much." My eyes closed as I drifted to sleep.