Chapter 20: Speical Thanks & Author's Note

I wanted to acknowledge some people and things that gave me a huge help in the writing of this story:

I'd like to thank my first attached reader: @mindless_mee143
She's been reading since the first Chapter of this book and voted and commented on everyone of the parts which was the reason I pushed to continue with this story.

I'd like to thank my sister, Destiny, who was there to help me through the writing of this book and gave me inspiration and feedback.

I'd like to give a shoutout to 2 great books that became famous films that gave me most of my inspiration for this book:

My Sister's Keeper (book & film)
By Jodi Picoult

The Fault In Our Stars (book & film)
By John Green

These two touching stories were a huge inspiration to this story and gave me a pacing stone to walk on during the writing.

I'd like to apologize in advance for any errors I made about the cancer or symptoms or how any of acute lymphocytic leukemia works. I did little research because I didn't want the story to base on the tragedy of death but the happiness of love and life.

I hope you guys liked it as much as I loved creating it. I was really attached to Camryn and Prince's romance and was quite jealous that she got to meet them in fiction. I urge you to read my other stories of you liked this one and any other requests for stories or anything in that nature, please comment or message me personally and I'll be glad to get to you. Thank you again for the love and support and I hope to make you laugh, cry, and die all over again in the future!

Toodles ✌️

Before I go, I wanted to inform you guys of an amazing book by an amazing writer. If you liked this book, you'll love the one i'm about to tell you about.
No, it's not a Mindless Behavior fanfiction but it's a love story based off of The Fault In Our Stars and will make you want to write your own story.
So go read it! It's called:

Wingless and Beautiful
By: TheFaultInOurStars

You can search it in discover and it should pop right up. If you liked the book tell me and I'll be glad to give you the names of more awesome and touching stories that you'll wanna read!

Bye now 👋👋👋