1. Reincarnated? And Trauma

3rd POV
Tap Tap you could hear a sound of water splashing like its tapping and yet why does it feel like there's no sound? Was it because you could not hear? Or are you delusion? Or maybe you have turned INSANE.

Looking around all you could see is darkness,No she is not a delusional person she never was but why does she felt warm? How? All these questions swarm in her mind yet one thing she remembered.Died. I Died.she told herself, She entirely doesn't felt anything, It's not like she's a emotionless character it's just simply she felt to much that she didn't know what to feel.

. . .

A few minutes past and she felt the sudden urge of pain she tries to endure it but failed to..

______________________________

Riku's POV

"UWAHH!" Instead of a high pitch scream she intended, She heard a baby's cry.Huh?I thought confusedly Why do I sound like a baby? I opened my eyes and adjusted at the light and there I saw and beautiful woman

UUwah so beautiful I thought,Now that I noticed I felt small am I perhaps a baby and reincarnated?If your thinking that I'm some cute heroine I'm not one of those dense, stupid,useless heroine, I mean Wtf those ain't make them cute it just looks l...

UUwah so beautiful I thought,Now that I noticed I felt small am I perhaps a baby and reincarnated?If your thinking that I'm some cute heroine I'm not one of those dense, stupid,useless heroine, I mean Wtf those ain't make them cute it just looks like there sl&tty *ahem* excuse me for my rude words there.

*Knock knock*
A little loud knock on the door as the door opened there stood a handsome man

*Knock knock* A little loud knock on the door as the door opened there stood a handsome man

He seems to be wearing a police like uniform.Anyways where am I? I may know that I'm a baby and reincarnated at that but where am I. I observed my surroundings but seems to have no clue.

✺◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞✺(ง •̀_•́)ง╮(^▽^)╭(ง ͠ ͠° ل͜ °)ง٩(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و(;●∀●)ゝ"( ̄^ ̄)ゞヽ( ˘◇˘ )ゝ

Layla's POV (Riku's Mother)

Riku my son has been borned this day. I never expected a good delivery but I still hope he was OK but it seems my prayer was not send "Madam Layla, I'm sorry to say this but your son he-he has a weak heart.." My heart dropped when I heard the doctor said that, I look at the expression of my husband.. he.. seems... more.. cold. I looked at the little bundle of joy in my hand it seems that he feel asleep.
I promise that I'll raised you properly to be independent.