One : Dream

"Your scent is a drug to me"

Woke up in midnight with no reason could be a major problem . It disturbs her sleeping beauty time . Even a cat could be cranky just because their nap been disturbs by others .
Her eyes staring to the ceiling blankly . There are nothing across her mind right now .

Out of sudden , there is one thing making her brain working out .

Why am I dreaming of the mysterious man , again ?

This is not her first time dreaming of him . It's been several times , uncountable .
The same situation hits her right after the dream . She couldn't sleep at all . Even she managed to do many attempts to make her feels sleepy afterall , she just can't sleep .
It feels like she been spelled by someone . A spell that can control her own body include making her awake for the whole night .

Every night , the dream still the same . It kinds of replay her own dream everyday .

A man wearing a black cloak with a black hat standing at the end of the room .
There she is , standing far away from the guy , still in the same room .
Even she can't see his face , she know that the guy has a quite mesmerizing appearance just by looking at his shadow .
As she is looking toward his shadow , she's trying to take a glimpse at his face .

His sharp jawline

His small lips

His eyes

Each part of his face is perfectly created .
No flaws at all .

"Come to me , love . I've been waiting for you for a long time"

She hesitated to make a move as she curious about herself .
"Do I know him ?"She caught a smirk on his chapped lips .

"Yes , darling . We've know each other before this . We're fated to be together"

She is stepping back as he is walking towards her . His deadly aura frightened herself .
He still far away from her , but yet she still feeling scared .

She closes her eyes as she calm down her heartbeats . Adrenaline shots up her body like a bullet passed through her vein . Her temple sweating so hard . Her hands both shaking . Tears drop on her cheeks out of sudden . She felt his hot breath fanning her face . Slowly , she felt his rough hands palming her cheeks .

"Shh sweety , don't cry . You're safe with me"

Her mind seems wondering if she could ask him those questions . She hesitated as she afraid that he could be furiously mad because she asked him that questions .

"Who are you and why you are here with me?"

Even with her closed eyes , she knows that he is smirking hear to those questions .

"Are you curious , honey?"

She nodded her head vigorously . Suddenly , his breath fanning on her right ear .

"I am your demon and you are my tamer"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys !
Sorry for the grammar , vocabulary mistakes as english is not my mothertongue language .
Enjoy your reading . Don't forget to vote up peeps :)

Love , xoxo
Fixie.