Three : Impossible

"It is impossible for you to get out from my sight, human"

After taking a warm bath, the tiredness lose a bit from her body. Looking to the night sky, she's been thinking about some issues in her head. She thought,"why it is hard to move on?"

If you thought that she never been in love, you are wrong. She had fall in love with a guy, precisely her late boyfriend. It might be tragic love story you knew. Who ever thought that your boyfriend could be killed in a mysterious accident when he was on his way to meet you on your second anniversary?

No one know the truth of the accident. The car didn't hit by any cars, it perfectly fine. The tyres, engines, everything was fine. As the result from the nearby CCTV at the road, there was no one beside him. He was alone on that evening. He was alone in the car, no other passengers. The thing that been caught by the CCTV is a bouquet of red roses at the seat beside the driver.

On that day, everything was fine. No natural disaster happened. Everyone had assumed that this accident is planned by a group of people. But, how can a normal person can blew up a car that cause the driver been throw out of the car and hit to the big tree beside the road?

He died due to severe injuries at certain body parts such as his head. He died during on his way to the hospital. She hurried up went to the place where the accident occurred. She never knew that yesterday phone call was the last from him. She never thought that he will be going first and leave her alone. It torn her heart into pieces.

There is a couple sitting underneath shady tree in the park. After both of them done their work, they decided to meet for awhile at the park nearby their workplace. Both of them looking toward the sky, it almost twilight. Both of them enjoy the rest time. They don't bother with other people's presence. They felt like they are alone there.

The guy looking to his side, looking at every inch of her face. How can he not falling in love with her. Even she might not pretty like a Victoria Secret model, he accepted every perfects imperfections of her. He loves her personality. She is cool, caring, lovely, helpful as she is also a workaholic.

"Hana"

Her face turns towards him as he called her name. Her eyebrows knotted as she wondered why he call her out of sudden.

The guy understand that she been questioned his action as her face expression showed it all. He chuckled as he thought her expression was funny. He shaked his face then he looked into her eyes.

"I love you"

With only three words, she would never know that it would be her last time heard it from him. The last date which leave a lot of impacts into her. 

PRAKK

The noises come from the bathroom. It sounds like a glass shattered on the floor. She hesitated to walk into the bathroom. Of course, she would be scaredy cat. She's alone inside that house. So, it's impossible to have another person inside the small apartment. 

She walks to the bathroom. Without any hesitation, she opens the door and see if there's any accidents or glasses been thrown to the floor. When she tried to switch on the light in the darkness, suddenly she feels like a cold hand touch her petite hands.

"WHO'S THERE ?"

She screams out loud. When the light is on, there's no one beside herself inside the bathroom. She's convincing herself that the 'cold hand' just her imagination. 

Breath in, breath out, until everything seems fine and her body feels relax much more than before. She walks to the sink and found out that there's a trace of blood on the sink. Out of nowhere, she found a little note beside it.

She pick up the note and read it out. 

"what the hell is this?", she mumbled.

The things that written inside the note are,

"My lady, I'm just give you some signs. So, I hope this could be the marks of my existance in your life. Don't worry, I'll keep waiting for you even in a thousand years"

-OSH

Suddenly, she felt like someone's watching her. So she looks at the window inside her room. She saw a guy's silhouette at the window look directly to her. Somehow, she felt like she had met him frequently but she can't remember where and when.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps !

I want to apologize as I'm not update this story frequently as I'm busy preparing for my university registeration next month. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Enjoy your reading :)

love , xoxo

fixie.