Two : Greed

"Nothing can separate both of us , love"

Several sleepless night make her looks like a zombie in the morning . Even in this state , she cannot avoid her job , being a detective in the big city . Sunray blinded her sight as it pass through her window . She stretched her arms up as she been lying down on the bed for several hours . Besides , she only sleep for a hour . She been only staring at her room ceiling for a few hours and that cause her body felt numb . Tied up her hair into simple bun and heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day .

Looking through her closet , she takes her favourite shirt with her black pants . No one can judge her appearance . Besides , black is gorgeous . Done with her clothes , she did some simple makeup . No one wants to looks like a zombie when get working especially in a workplace with many acquintances . She did the makeup not to flirt with any guy to be mesmerize with her beauty , enough to make her looks presentable and get good impressions from her workmate .

Without getting a proper breakfast , she is heading to her workplace . Indeed , she is getting herself a cup of coffee at drive-thru . Being a workaholic women is not a bad thing at all . At least , it could makes her forget about the haunted dream for awhile . Being single for a long time , only have family by side in her life . That's all she need . Even she's almost turn 30 for the next few years , she won't care about getting a partner or mostly known as boyfriend for herself . 

She believe that one day , the right person would come to her and give her happiness as she expected .

Arrived at the police station , greeted by her workmate . Some of her workmate going back home as they had done their night shift and did worksheet for some investigation for the cases they had . As in early morning , she arrived early as her workmate usually needs to do some errands . Sits on her work table , looking how neat her table is . Getting some files of the cases and she continued her day with those files 'entertain' her .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock shows it's already 6 in the evening , which shows that her shift already ended . She sit inside her car , let out a long sigh after a hectic day . Went to the hospital to get the DNA analysis for her cases , then went back to the police station as she need to get into the urgent meeting .

After a long drive , she arrive at the parking lot of her apartment . Living alone in apartment is normal thing for her . It doesn't meant that she want to live alone forever . She also have dream to have a marriage life , have a family , her own children that could cheer up her day after work .

Yet , she knows that she traumatized toward something that avoid her dream to come true . She had phobia to love , precisely falling in love with a stranger .

She is suffering philophobia .

Little thing she didn't know , there is something that cause her hard to fall in love . There is an agreement that been held between her ancestors and a creature . An immortal creature that had been alive since before she born into the world . Just because of the human's greediness , she become the victim of her family's idiocity even she is innocent .

He had been protecting her since she was born. She never knew his existence , but he knew her presence. Just with her scents, he know she is here , near him. He would not let her alone , even in the brightest of day.

He would be there , beside her forever as there is nothing that can separate both of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peeps !

I want to wish happy eid fitr to all my muslim readers . Hope you enjoy your raya celebrations with your beloved ones :) 

Enjoy your reading :)

love , xoxo

fixie.