Chapter 4

After my family finished eating dinner we all decided to watch a movie. Me and Lauren picked out the movie 'The fault in our stars'. I have watched the movie many times before but I never get tired of it.

I sat down on the couch and start watching the movie. A few seconds later a feel someone sit beside me and I look over to see Johnny. Why is he sitting beside me instead of in the other like 8 spots? Ugh I don't even feel like thinking about it, all this drama is driving me insane.

I mean, I feel horrible that I pushed him and he got hurt but to be honest he just should have left me alone. Also not calling me a slut would have helped a lot.
-
Halfway through the movie I feel someone lightly hit my shoulder to get my attention. I look over to see Johnny looking at me. God his green eyes are gorgeous.
He motions his head to his room. Probably meaning he wants to go talk about all this drama. I debate whether I should go or not. But I figured I might as well so the rest of my summer doesn't have to be so awkward.

We get up and I tell my mum I'm going tired and going to bed so she doesn't think anything... weird. We walk up the cold hard steps to his room and he shuts the door behind me.
I start to pick at my nails. It's something I always do when I nervous or uncomfortable. I look up to see Johnny standing in the middle of his room awkwardly. I guess neither of us knew what to say.

He takes a seat on his bed and motions for me to come sit beside him. I shake my head and stay leaning against his door. The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"Kenzie I'm honestly really sorry for what I said. It was two in the morning and I was tired and I didn't think..." he finally says to break the silence.

"Do you really think I'm a slut?" I say with tears forming in my eyes.

The room goes silent. By now my tears are strolling down my cheek with ease. Does he really think that about me?

"Kenz... I think I was just upset that you didn't want me to date her and I knew she was the slut but I guess I got carried away and ended up calling you one.." His eyes were teary and his voice was shaky.

I stand up straight and start walking towards his bed. I take a seat beside him and continue to look at the ground.

"I'm sorry that I pushed you... I feel awful" I say quietly.

"It's fine... karma I guess" he says with a chuckle.

I let out a tiny laugh and then look up into his gorgeous green eyes. He smiles which causes me to smile. I finally look down then back up again to see that he's blushing a bit. Huh.
-
After a while of talking and clearing things up I finally left his room and went to my own. I forgave him and he forgave me and we ended all the drama.

I got back to my room and grabbed my phone. I start scrolling through Instagram and liking photos. Eventually my eyes gave up and I drifted off to sleep
—————————————————
This ones a bit shorter sorry!!!

Sorry that my writing is actual crap ew..

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!

Thanks babes

~K♡