Chapter 10

I could hear the loud music through the house. I was getting ready and putting on a little extra makeup with Lauren. After a while we both decided we looked pretty good so we headed out of my room.

We went down the stairs to see that the room was already full, and that's probably only half the people that are coming.

-

After about 30 minutes people are scattered throughout the house and outside and in the pool.

Me and Lauren decide to go socialize outside, which is where the hot shirtless guys are. Once we get outside we go walk towards the pool.
There is a table full of shots and alcohol, Lauren nods her head towards the drinks.

"Shall we?" She asks in a jokingly royal voice.

"Nah, You can but there should be at least one sober person here tonight" I explain.

"Ugh. Fine but don't worry, Johnny doesn't plan on drinking till he is like 20 so at least he will be sober"

The sound of his name makes my heart race and my cheeks burn a bright red. I look down and turn around to face all the people surrounding the pool.

Loud music pumps through the backyard and drunk dancing teenagers are scattered all around. I look through the crowd and spot Johnny, with his arms wrapped around Nadia's waist. My heart sank and my stomach dropped. But I'm not surprised that they are still a thing.. or whatever they are.

I think about them for a hard minute then pick up a shot glass and down it quickly, along with 2 others.

"I thought you wanted to stay sober?" Lauren questions.

"I changed my mind deal with it" I reply and head back inside.

-

I looked at the time, it was 11:30pm. I have to admit that I'm pretty drunk right now. And the shots that I took by the pool was just the beginning.

I start to walk towards the door to get fresh air. I open the front door and go outside and take a seat in the front steps.

The air was very humid so it wasn't as refreshing as I thought. My head pounded and all I could think about was Johnny with his arms wrapped around Nadia's waist. Why did I care so much?

I hear the door handle turn and open the shut, I was too tired to even turn my head to see who had just sat beside me.
Eventually I turn my head to see Carson sitting beside me. I'm not 100% sure that he is drunk, but from what I know about him there is no way he would go to a party and not get drunk.

"Hey" he says and looks at me.

"Hey" I whisper.

"You okay?" He asks.

"I don't know." I whisper and put my head in my hands.
He moves closer to me and grabs my hand. Is he seriously trying to make a move? Honestly I'm not interested but I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"How about we go upstairs and clean you up?" He offers.

He is so sweet, and if I wasn't already somewhat into someone then I would totally date him.

All the sudden I hear the door swing open and I flinch and whip my head around to see Johnny looking at us, he looked kind of mad and hurt.
I guess it looked bad that me and Carson we sitting here holding hands, but I guess it looked bad when his arms were wrapped around a hoes waist.