Chapter 3: Toothless Errors

It's been forever! Here's the sequel, the 3rd part!

Okay, here's what's going on right now: I'm in the forest, I'm lost, and also scared to death. I don't know where I am, and it's the middle of the night. The entire village is asleep, and all the dragons sleeping in the academy, doors locked. I don't know what to think. Some wild animal gets me, or even worse, a wild dragon! One thing to definitely hope for is someone from the village to come out of no where and rescue me.

I get shook scared from what I hear in the distance. I heard a night fury roar! Yes! Hiccup! I run following the sound of toothless, when it suddenly stopped at some point as it got farther and farther. I was still lost, but I managed to get a peek of light through the woods. I followed that to find the village. Thank Thor! Ain't nothin scarier than being lost in the woods in the middle of the night. And ain't nothing more abnormal than Hiccup riding in the middle of the night. I can't see him in the sky though, so I thought I'd just go to Hiccup's door and wait for him to land so I can talk to him.

It's been almost an hour, and he's still not here... Strange. Where did he go. I go to the academy and check if he was there. Nothing. I heard another night fury roar in the sky. By now I know that Hiccup isn't coming back before I die of being tired.

As I reach the front door of my house, I hear a night fury attack scream.

"WWOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

A night fury plasma blast was shot way too close to me! It set the well on fire, and it wasn't much time before the fire spread, and half of the village were trying to stop the fire. Stoick then finally arrives, and the fire had finally been put out.. And Hiccup is next to him, and so is Toothless.

Then it hit me. Night Fury shot. Hiccup. Toothless. Hiccup and Toothless did that? By the time the fire was put out an entire house was burnt down, and everyone is confused to find out who did it, but I'm the only one that knows. Should I tell on him? Well, first of all, he did do a lot of damage, second of all, he was with Astrid two days ago, and that all gives me more than enough reason to tell on him.

"WHAT DID THIS?" Stoick broadcasts. Nobody answers for a few seconds.

"ANY WITNESSES?" He broadcasts again. I was just thinking very thorougly whether to say it or not.

"Chief! I've witnessed what happened!" I say.

"What happened?" Stoick replied.

I'm just there awkwardly looking at the chief, and then turning to Hiccup, and then back at the chief.

"Speak up!"

"I, I don't know what to tell you, Chief Stoick.. This might either shock you, or you won't believe it", I said.

"Just say it, I can handle it."

"It was a Night Fury"

Stoick looked at me for a few seconds, and looked behind him, at Hiccup, who owns the only Night Fury.

"Are you sure?" Stoick says.

"I've also witnessed it!" Someone in the crowd finally speaks up. "Harry's accurate. It was definitely a Night Fury. I heard it roaring, and then screaming before attacking"

I looked at Hiccup, and he looked more shocked than anyone else. He had a puzzled face which remained that way for a remarkable amount of time. Stoick walks to Hiccup, and says: "Son, if it was you, then I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it. Please, son, just.. Take control of your dragon, please?"

"B-But. but dad--"

"Enough, son! Toothless is the only Night Fury, and I want you to take control of it!" replied Stoick.