Scarlett and Society

The year is June 9th, 4753. Dillport, once called Denver, is the capital of a small country, Cenli. Cenli, while small, is the world power, known for the origin of the new gene. The gene was created in an attempt to create a third gender a thousand years, 3054, after the last attempt failed leading an end to the United States Government and other socially developed countries.

Cenli has not only brought the world this new gene but has revolutionized many life aspects. Adulthood has been changed to 16 as the brain matures faster. All drugs have been legalized, which brought a major death toll, ending the drug problem. Legal marriage doesn't exist, therefore no longer documented. Public nudity is perfectly legal although not common practice. Sex is no longer taboo, and can be practiced in public and at any age, as futas can control their fertility. Diseases are extremely rare and all have cures. Travel can be made across the world in a matter of minutes with magnetic gravity subways deep inside the earth. Cenli is also close to achieving fast interplanetary travel.

Everyone in Cenli loves another, with the lowest criminal rate in the world, it is the number one country in all parts of Life. Well, most people agree, however Scarlett feels outcast, ignored, and unloved. She has 2 friends and her family adores her, but she doesn't feel it's enough. She craves for more, craves for positive attention. She's entering adulthood now, but late in maturity, she is at a point where she doesn't know who she is other than who she once was.

***

(I hope you all enjoyed the short introduction to my story. While this will be part erotic, I love a well developed world with real aspects of life to go along side steamy sex so that we can have character development.)