The Gift

Scarlett walked out and followed the lead of the one who called her name. They took her out to a room and she sat. They told her it would be a few hours for her to receive her gift because they had to transfer it from the warehouse.

Scarlett was forced to stay in the room until it arrived, and she wasn't told what it was. She pulled out her phone and began texting her friend who was called out much earlier than Scarlett. She didn't tell Scarlett what she recieved, she wanted it to be a surprise. However they talked for awhile before her friend got busy, so Scarlett took a nap.

She was in a forest. Beneath her feet was a winding dirt trail in the mountains outside Dillport. This place was familiar, she had been here before. She looked down and saw she was without clothing. She turned, a woman was standing behind her, also nude. The woman was outstanding gorgeous, she looked similar to Scarlett, but her curves much larger, more defined. Her breasts and ass had been several times larger than her own. Her cock was thicker and quite longer, behind she had a massive set of balls hiding her vagina.

The woman approached Scarlett. She put a band in Scarlett's shoulder and lowered her to the ground. She suddenly found the setting around get become a bed room, Scarlett's bedroom. She layed onto her back as the strangely similar looking woman leaned in on top of her. Their faces were separated by mere inches. The woman parted get lips and closed get eyes, Scarlett followed suit and their lips made contact.

They began kissing softly, and progressively became more deep as the woman stradled on top of Scarlett and started using get tongue. Scarlett nibbled on the woman's tongue and then began to use her own tongue to "fight" the woman's. After several minutes of making out the woman back up a bit. She lifted Scarlett's cock and balls and let them lay on her stomach. Scarlett spread her legs to make room. The woman licked her fingers and then rubbed Scarlett's pussy. She played with her clit but never pushed her fingers inside.

She lined her cock up with Scarlett's pussy and as she was about to push in...

Scarlett awoke from her dream. She looked around and a knock was upon the door. She always found it interesting that she wakes up moments before something happens. A lady walked in with a white case. She smiled and introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Fiore, I'll be giving you your gift," the woman said.

"Fiore, I'm Scarlett." She replied and reached out her hand to shake. They shook.

"Your test results gave us a result that has to do with your physical appearance. It's decided that you are self conscious about your assets. That improving them would give more confidence in your own skin, making you unafraid of initiating conversations that you otherwise would be."

"My... assets?" Scarlett asked a little confused, but then thought about the dream.

"Your breasts, rear end, and penis will all be enlarged using revilutionary instant hornomones so that they will appear and feel natural, as well as hair anywhere besides the top of your head will no longer grow."

Scarlett nodded. She felt it now. She was self conscious of her appearance. Fiore opened the case and inside was several needles. Scarlett hated needles, but for this, she was defintely excited to have them. She was able to keep her breathing slow. The first shot was the hair one. "If you request, we can have professionals come in and do a full body shave to make sure not a single hair is missed and so that you don't cut your skin." Fiore offered.

Scarlett nodded. "Yes please."

"The hormones act instantly and to be safe and make sure the growth doesn't get you hurt, I need you to remove your clothes."

Scarlett stood up and undressed. Her flaccid penis was 2 inches, when hard it was only 5. Her breasts were a C-cup, as for her ass, it was small. She recieved the next shot. This one was for penis enlargement. She felt the effects instantly and her cock began to grow. While it grew, she recieved the next shot. Her ass began getting bigger. Finally her breasts grew as she received her final shot.