Final Day

In Cenli, you begin school at age 7, you finish around 16 if you keep up. Scarlett was a magnificent student. She made 100s on most assignments, never below a 90. Her career choice was to be a politician, although she wasn't sure anymore. However because of her choice, her core classes focused on history, statistics, current events, and public speaking. Each students learning experience was catered to their life goals and career choices, that's how they were able to achieve all the things they do in Cenli.

It was Scarlett's last day of school. She got up bright and early, excited to see her friends, nervous for it being her last day, and terrified for tomorrow. She took her time, but was bouncy the whole time, jumping out of bed, actually cooking herself a real breakfast, taking extra time in the shower and on her teeth, hair, and make up. When she finally went to dress, she picked out a nice outfit to compliment her body while bring comfy. It was a white corset dress that made her breasts appear larger while defining her skinny waist.

She called one of her friends asking if she could get a ride to school. Her friend was very kind and picked her up from her home. They drove to their school and arrived a little early to meet up with their third partner in their trio. The girls talked under the tree about their last day and what's to come of it. They all knew that on the last day, they took a psychology test that read their minds upon being asked a question. This was to see how well they did in school, along with their desires, their personalities, and their accomplishments. The test results would calculate all the variables and would determine what would make the student happiest for their personal confidence, that could be controlled. Therefore it could say the student needed funds, maybe a specific item, perhaps it was simply compliments. It could not determine things they couldn't control however, such as weather, success, or other people.

Scarlett didn't have a clue what it was that would build her confidence greatly. There were many things, but most weren't controllable. She wanted to feel loved, appreciated, accepted. She did have all those things but she didn't feel them, nor could the test determine them since they're uncontrollable.

The bell rang, so every student went into the auditorium and was given a metal bead. This attached to their temple for it to read their minds. The announcer stood upon the stage and talked for nearly 30 minutes. After the speech, they began the test.

It asked thousands of questions, none of which the answers would be stated aloud. Hours went by and the results for each student were in. One by one every student was called back to receive their gift that would bring them the confidence for success.

Scarlett's name was called. She stood and walked out to where she would receive her gift.