Awake

Shouto POV

It has been 2 years now and Y/N is still not awake from a coma. I open the door that leads to Y/N's hospital room and enters the room slowly.

I walked toward Y/N and look at her with a sad look. Her eyes still keep close, her hair grew even longer than before, her skin colour looks even paler.

"Hye Y/N. Right now I already am a Pro hero. I'm sorry that I broke our promise when we in kindergarten... To be a pro-hero together... You know Uraraka and Midoriya is going to get married next month. I know you want to see them right?" My voice starts to shaken and I hold her hand then lightly rub it.

"It has been two years now Y/N everyone is waiting for you.. and I also waiting for you." I look at her and she still stays the same.

Is this it?

I sighed and started to stands up but my movement stops when.

"Sho..uto?" My eye widened when I hear her voice calling my name. I look at her and her eyes slowly start to open. It can't be.

"Wher..e am I?" She asks while looking around and her eyes land on me.

"Y/N I glad that you f..." When I was about to finish my sentence

"Who are you?" She asks me.

My hearts break and I look at her with a sad look. I call the doctor to check on Y/N I wait beside the doctor to confirm that is she really doesn't remember me.

The doctor checks her up and asks her a few questions.

The doctor comes toward me. His face shows that it was really a bad news.

"What wrong with Y\N?" I said with atremble voice. "I'm sorry Mr Todoroki... Y\N loss her memory. But she only remembers your name. " the doctor said while looking at Y\N.

"Is there anything that can make her memory return?" I said and looking at the doctor hoping that Y\N could remember me. But the doctor sighed and look at me " I'm not sure about that Shouto kun.." The doctor said.

After hearing the explanation I call Y\N parents to tell them that Y\N awake.

While waiting for them to arrive I walk toward Y\N and when I come near her. She gave me a questioning look "who are you?" she asks. Dammit, it hurts when she asks me that.

"I'm shouto.," I said while giving her a smile. "Shouto?" then she smiles "nice to meet you, Shouto Kun!" she said.

My heart hurts when she said that. "So your parent will be here and also your friends," I said while giving her a smile.

"Oh. I hope I can remember them," she said while nodded slowly with a sad look on her face.

"Umm Shouto kun. Can I ask you something?" she asks and I look at her "sure"

"What is my relationship with you?" She asks and looks at me with a sad look.

I stare at her for a moment and think if I should tell her.

"I was your boyfriend," I said while giving her a weak smile and sad looks

Y\N stares at me and her eyes start to tear up. "I'm sorry but I forget about you," she said while hot tears start to fall down on her cheeks. "I'm sorry," she said it again.

I give her a weak smile. "Don't feel guilty about it Y\N. It my fault from the beginning I can't protect you and this happens"I said while my eyes start to get blurry. Dammit I can't show this to her my weak side.

" Shouto Kun you crying," she said then I felt someone wiping tears away and it felt so warm. I look at Y\N her hand is not cold anymore.

"It warm," I said

A\N

Hello, everyone, I'm sorry for not updating for so long 😢 Actually this day I have been busy with my school work. I'm sorry for making you guys waiting... There will 2 or 3 more chapter left.

I hope you like this chapter and thank you so much for reading this book.

Love u guys 😻😻😻😻