Death Game

Today's the day. The day Sword Art Online or SAO for short is out. My name is Nanami Kayaba. Yes the daughter of Akihiko Kayaba creator of Sao.

My father made the game for the both of us. It was our dream to see a castle flying in the sky. Our own kingdom. When my father was building the game he asked me to help him with the boss rooms and a some of the floors.

In the beta testing I saw that my father and I did a great job in making our world. I felt  like a new me in this world. Of course I had something special as being one of the creators so dad gave me a sword that allows me to turn stuff into ice. It is so cool. Of course I had learn how to control the ice part of my sword.

Another thing I got was a bow and some arrows that have the ice magic like my sword

My best friend was with me in the beta as well. We both had great time. We were known by beating a lot of the boss floors. We had the advantage by me knowing what the attack patterns were. When the beta was over we only cleared 48 floors in the limited time that we had in the beta testing.

In the beta, I had black hair with red eyes. (Just think of Akame from Akame ga kill). While my best friend just changed her hair,eyes color and hair style. We made a lot of memories in the beta.

I felt bad that my twelve year old sister,Alice, couldn't be in the beta or in the game. When the beta happened she was only eleven and even now she still can't play because father wouldn't let her. Father said that he would only let me play. I did hear him say one time that it was bad that I am playing, I never knew what he meant. 

I am making food for myself so I won't get hungry later on. Alice is with our maid,Mia, in the park. Our mother,Elizabeth, is at the hospital since she is the CEO of the hospital near by. Our father is in his workshop I think.

Time skip:

Just as I was finish with the food,Alice with Mia came in the kitchen. "I smell something good. What did you make this time?"Alice asked

"Your favorite, chicken soup and for dessert strawberry cheesecake," I said. By the time I finish they were both drooling a little bit. I couldn't help but laugh. I finally convinced Mia to let me do the cook once in a while.

Once they sat down I gave them their food then sat down myself. I was so happy when I was almost done. I can go back. Back to my world. My kingdom.

When we finish we went to our own rooms.

Time skip:

After finding my best friend ,Asuna, we both went into the hunting grounds

She had the same character as in the beta. So far it seems as we were one of the only ones here except for some boys.

We were about to log out when a forced teleport got us on the central of the Town of Beginnings. It was here we found out my father trapped us. He showed us videos from the outside world. I could see my mother talking to the public,while Mia is comforting a crying Alice. I felt betrayed by my father. How could he do this to us. To me.

"Die in the game and you shall die in real life. I have my workers putting you all in hospital that my wife owns. I wish you all the best. Good luck."

After that, he left. I looked at Asuna and went out of the plaza. Togther we walked to the next town. As we walk, I was thinking about how our families are doing. I know one thing for sure. We will defeat this game and I will fight till my last breath.

A/n: I hope you all enjoy this story so far. This is my third book so far in my profile. I will be making more chapters later on. Until next time bye bye👋👋👋