6

Mara's body was still shivering from the throes of orgasm. God, she was ethereal like this, trembling for him, moaning for him. She was made for him.

His fingers were sopping with her liquid heat, so warm. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, sexy moans coming from her parted lips. He can't wait to have those same lips suck his dick. God, he will fuck that beautiful mouth. He will make her scream in pleasure. He was so horny he's sure he will burst anytime.

And then the phone rang. The spell was instantly broken, a haze was lifted. It's like waking up in a dream, that moment when one realizes something wasn't right. It jarred him back to reality. He found himself back in his full senses, in Mike's room, fingering a stranger against the door. Fuck, what had he done?

He slowed his breathing, and slowly, so slowly, caught the hem of her skirt and gently brought it down her thighs.

He was outraged. He was never governed by lust and libido alone. Whenever he fucked, he was always in control of himself. This was so unlike him.

He was angry. Angry at himself for losing control on a total stranger. Angry at her for making him lose control.

He stood to his full height, looked down on her. She slowly opened her eyes, a bit confused at him. God, those eyes, they will haunt him forever. She really was so beautiful. How in hell did he think he would not be attracted to her at first sight?

"That should not have happened." He told her disapprovingly, gritting his teeth. He was ashamed and angry at the same time. "Tell Mike I'll call him in the morning."

And then he opened the door behind her, paused for a second, as if trying to tell her something, and walked out the room.