(1) Love?

The next day.

Saturday. Jihyo woke up feeling so dizzy. Her illness got worse than yesterday even though she went to sleep early last night. She couldn't open her eyes fully and she feels like she should go back to sleep again.

But her stomach wouldn't let her sleep again. Her stomach is now demanding for food as Jihyo had not eaten anything since yesterday's lunch. So even though she didn't want to get up she had to.

She sleepily went downstairs to look for food in her refrigerator and found cereal and milk. Even though it's just a light meal and she knows her stomach would still complain about it she can't help it because it's the easiest food right now to eat without needing to cook or anything. She will just order some food later if she feels a little bit better, she told herself.

After she has eaten, she put the plates into the sink and drank some medicine and water. She went back upstairs to her bedroom. As soon as she opened her bedroom door, she heard her phone beeped. She knows who it is of course. With a little anticipation and excitement, she reached for her phone and read the text from the unknown number:

From unknown number:

Love is when I loved you, Park Jihyo.

I still love you. And I will always do.

I love you, Park Jihyo.

Jihyo was shocked with what she has just read. Now her curiosity is at its finest. She never really replied to unknown numbers before and she doesn't want to, but this one would be an exception. After contemplating for a few minutes, Jihyo decided to reply back to the unknown number.

To unkown number:

Who are you?

Jihyo couldn't stay still even though she's still ill at the moment. And a few minutes later she received a reply from the unknown number.

From unkown number:

Yoongi.

Jihyo was left speechless and couldn't believe what she was reading. The name sound so familiar to her. The name feels so close to her heart. The name. Just the name of him made all the memories came back to Jihyo's mind. Just the name of him made all the feelings she has been trying to ignore all this time feel like they want to get out from her chest. And just the name of him made her feel the pain and hurt again.

She didn't know what to do at the moment. She didn't reply back. She didn't even know if it's really him. Maybe someone is just pranking her or fooling her. Maybe someone just mistook her from someone they know with the same name. But above all these feelings and thoughts she has in her, she wanted to believe that it's really him. That it's really Yoongi. That it's Yoongi who found her this time.

And there she was, crying again for the same boy, the same name, and the same reason of her questions. She just cried there until she got tired and eventually fell back asleep again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day.

Sunday. Jihyo woke up early and she feels a bit better. But her eyes are all red and puffy from crying yesterday. She remembered what happened and reminisced things from the past.

Jihyo then realized maybe she fell in love with Yoongi too back then. Maybe she felt the same way. Maybe she still loves him. NO SCRATCH THAT! Jihyo has been loving him ever since. She always does. She loves him.

Jihyo tried to think of all the answers Yoongi texted her since last week.

Love is patient. Even though it has been a very long time love is still here patiently waiting. Waiting for the love that it also deserves back.

Love is unconditional. Even though I really didn't know if he loved me too back then, I still loved him. Even though he left me without saying anything back then, I still loved him. And until now, even though I didn't expect him to come back, I still love him.

Love is when you feel something special for a person that you don't understand. I wasn't able to realize it at first but now I do.

Love is when you feel feelings you can't explain. I thought I only loved him as a best friend and as an older brother but when you left me, I can't explain why I was so hurt. But now I do know why.

Love is when you keep missing a certain person even though he hasn't been around for a long time now. That's why I've been missing you all this time. I keep on thinking about you.

Love is when you remember your memories with that certain person you automatically smile and giggle stupidly. I do. I always do. Even when I'm not supposed to because it also hurts me to remember you. I still do.

Love is when you regret not being able to say "I love you" to that certain person when you had all the chances in the world. Now, you don't have the chances you once had. I regret not being able to tell you I love you when we were still together. I only realized I loved you when you left and I feel a part of me went missing too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A day passed. Two days passed. Three days passed.

A week passed. Two weeks passed. Three weeks passed.

Until a month passed since the last day Jihyo received a text from Yoongi. Once again, Jihyo felt like Yoongi left her again alone like this just like how he left her 6 years ago.

The end.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

To write a continuation or not??

What do you think guys? Comment down your reactions and I'll be glad to read them! :)

Sorry if there are typo and grammatical errors.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote.

-AuthorGrumpy :)