Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Home

My flight will be on this afternoon. I packed my things the day before. I chose comfortable clothes, which is green-colored dress with my white sleeveless coat. I wore my white vans and used makeup.

Before I leave for the airport, I decided to visit Boulder's Beach for the last time before I go back home. I was a bit sad because I left Cape Town without seeing Adam.

I left flowers on the rock where we stood up for the first time. Then, I rode the car with Timothy and Penelope because they will be driving me to the airport.

"No, Please. Don't cry, Penelope."

"Why are you leaving?" She asked.

"Because I have to go home, I have to be with my family."

"I will miss you, Mommy."

I always get flattered whenever she calls me "Mommy". I got a bit sad when I told her i'm leaving because we really got close with and I treat her like family now, also Timothy.

"I'll miss you too, baby." I hugged her tight.

"I'm not a baby." She mumbled.

"Okay, Young lady."

"Take good care of your Dad." I whispered to Penelope.

After I had a short talk to Penelope, I turned my attention to Timothy. I talked to him before I go inside the airport.

"Hey." He said.

"I'm thankful because you treated me like family."

"Don't say that like this is the last time that we'll see each other." He chuckled.

"This isn't the last time. Make sure to let Penelope meet her mom. She deserves it and try to fix everything with your family." I reminded him.

"Okay, Take care of your baby. I'll see you when I visit you in the Philippines. Take care of yourself."

"You too, Take care of yourselves, and I'll miss you both. I'll see you soonest, Timothy and Penelope."

"By the way, Here's the book I read last month, The story is really good. You should read it of you get bored during your flight." He added.

"Thank You, Bye!"

Pumasok na ako sa loob ng airport, dala-dala ng lalaking nag-assist sa akin ang mga bagahe ko. Sila ang magbubuhat nito hanggang sa check-in counter.

Nang makapag check-in na ako ay pumasok na ako sa loob. I arrived an three hours before the flight, so I still have time to roam in the airport. I went to a specialty store here which they sell African Delicacies that I tasted before. This is what i'll give to my close friends and my relatives.

After buying these, I went to a restaurant so that I could have a meal before my long flight. I ate rice pilaf and spring rolls. I also tried their specialty milk tea.

Before I head back to the boarding gate, I took a picture of myself inside the airport. While I was taking a photo, I felt baby kick in my tummy. Excited na siguro ito makasakay ng eroplano.

I went back to the lounge an hour before my flight so that I could take a rest. May First-to-board order ako dahil nag request ako sa airline kasi nga buntis ako.