Its Him

As I made my way into my first class I got a lot of stares and saw people whispering. I just rolled my eyes and sat down in any available seat I saw. When I pulled out my books and stuff I felt like someone was staring at me which made me feel weird. So I turned around and that it was him my next door neighbor. Lord he was so perfect, I felt my heart beating hard. My heart then began to skip beats when he pulled out a chair and say next to me. Oh take me now God.....

"Uh hey, your my new neighbor I saw you yesterday unpacking your car, well not that I was staring at you or anything you just caught my attention well not like that, um ok I'm going to shut up now. My name is Bronx and you are?" He said with clear embarrassment. I was too busy staring at him until I snapped back into reality, "Oh yea hey I'm Aeries and nice to meet you Bronx," I said with a smile. He smiled back as just as he was about to say something the girl i bumped into walked up to him and placed a kiss on him. I wanted to slap the fake lashes off of her right now, but I kept my cool.

When class was finished and walked out and felt a tap on my shoulder, and to my surprise it was Bronx. " A sorry about that, she's kind of my girlfriend, and you know how that is." I looked at him upset but with a smile and said " yea I understand no need to worry about that." With that I walked to class and felt Bronx's eyes on me for the rest of the day. Not saying that's a problem or anything......

School was finished and I was about to leave until I heard a knock on my car window. I rolled it down and it was Bronx. " oh hey Bronx sup?" "Can you please give me a ride my girlfriend Symphony left me here", he said in desperation. "Sure hop in", I said. He looked at me and smiled and hopped in. While we drove we made small talk nothing too extreme because if we spoke more my cheeks would explode from all of the blushing I was doing. I pulled up to my house and was caught off guard by a hug from Bronx. " Thanks Ries, I appreciate it and oh is it ok if I call you Ries", he said. " Your welcome and sure that's fine, see you tomorrow." We waved at each other and smiled. I walked in my house with a happy feeling I have never felt in a while. This move may not be such a bad thing after all.