Problems

Phone conversation

"Hey Aeries I'm outside in the car waiting"
"Oh hold on I'll be down soon"
"Elena is coming with us as well"
Pause.....
"Hello Aeries"
"Oh sorry, I can't make it again my mom has me doing something"
"You just said you could come"
"Sorry I gotta go"

She hung up on me, what did I do to her. Sigh oh well I guess it's me and Elena today.

"Why isn't Aeries coming with us"?
"She said that she has to do something with her mom".
"Oh I see." I could tell something was bothering her but I never asked.

Ugh why is it that every time we have something planned he has to bring her along, damn it! I got into my car and drove to the yogurt shop, when I got there I placed my order and took a seat in a booth. When I looked up, guess what I saw!? Bronx and Elena walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and went back to eating my yogurt.

"Hey Aeries, I thought you were doing something for your mom"
"I was and I'm about to leave to finish what I was doing.."
He looked at me in frustration and told Elena he would be right back and with that he toke me outside.
"What is your problem Reis?" he said almost shouting.
I had tears in my eyes and looked up at him and said, "you really wanna know what's wrong with me, do you really wanna know?"
"Yes I do"
"Ok, whenever we have something planned you always bring her along and it pisses me off that our plans are always interfered with cause you can't leave her alone for a little," anger now spilling out of me.

He looked at me in shock and sadness, he said " I never knew it was upsetting you, I don't understand why you would feel this way about her tagging along, I thought you guys were cool."
Did he listen to a thing I just said, ugh, then with full on rage I shot," You spend more time with her than you do with me your best friend. I'm like a third wheel always thrown to the side and I'm not going to continue to feel that way, you wouldn't understand cause I've never done it to you." and with that I left him standing there....