A/N Three Years Later Update

Hey guys! This is Rain, three years later and regretting a multitude of things as I look back through my old writing.

Anyways, unimportant. I'm here to clear up a small thing that was probably a really poor decision on my part back then.

This "series" (if it can even be called that) has concluded and will not be continued.

Yes, there's a sequel on my profile that's only a few chapters long, but I've discontinued it a long time ago. Therefore, this book alone is pretty much the most you're gonna get from this story. I probably should've just wrapped it up in the last chapter, but I got carried away with an idea that I'd never continue or finish. Sorry for disappointing!

I appreciate you all reading and I would like to continue it but:

1. School - obviously

2. Work in the summer

3. Other writing projects - Not Starco related or even fanfiction related (wow that's a first)

And the biggest and most important one in regards to this story:

4. Lack of interest - I've stopped watching Star Vs. the Forces of Evil and television in general for a while now, so I've got no inspiration for these stories anymore. I've got other things on my mind and other ideas, and writing Starco just doesn't have the same appeal to me as it did three years ago.

I'm sorry guys. I really love you all, and I can't thank you enough for the support you've shown throughout my stories. Thank you so much for making such a huge impact on my writing over the past years that I've been on Wattpad— I would've never gotten to this point without the boost that you guys offered me.

So, to wrap up this brief author's note: I am sadly no longer continuing this story, and most likely Starco One Shots either.

Thank you all my readers, old and new. I hope you all still find enjoyment in my old writings and, if you're willing to, in my new ones as well.

Thank you for being such a large part of my writing life. Thank you for being my inspirations and motivations.

Signing off for the last time on this story,

Rain