Chapter 4: MONKEY NERD?!

Allie's Pov:

I hear Eva scream across the phone as I tell her what happened between me and Alan and Trey.

"Damn woman! I thought you blew my ear off!" I say laughing.

"WOMAN DO YOU REALIZE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?! THE TWO MOST HOTTEST BOYS IN SCHOOl ARE TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!" She says screaming. I give a light blush.

"No they aren't. Well Alan just helped me.. Trey just wants to take my virginity. Trust me he doesn't want me." I say sighing.

"Well maybe you have a chance with Alan. Didn't Trey say that Alan is picking you up tomorrow??" I grin.

"Yes."

"There you go!!!!! Trey.. I would be careful about him. He might just want a sex buddy neighbor." She says acting disgusted. I sigh. Yep Trey was one of them.

"I can't believe he saw me naked.." I say groaning and blushing of embarrassment.

"Well he's missing out of how much of a goddess you really are hiding!" I laugh in amusement.

"Shit I gotta go. My bro is calling. See yah tomorrow.!" She hangs up. I lay down in my bed and I look up at my cieling.

Boys are so weird.

Trey's Pov:

I lay down in bed staring at my phone trying to distract myself from what I saw earlier. I smile. Allie May sure had one hell of a body she is hiding.

Earlier...

I go up the stairs of Allie's balcony to give her the message of Alan to give to her. I wonder what happened? I shrug it off and I look at the window across the balcony and see Allie changing.

My face turns bright red and I watch of amazement of how her beautiful body is.

She pulls down the towel and I see her whole body exposed. Her curves are slim and perfect. Her ass is bumpy and her breasts are perfect shape. Her skin looks so soft. She takes off her glasses and starts changing. My whole mouth is watering and my cock is hardening. I clear my throat as I'm at the balcony door.

Present...

I never seen a body like that fantasize me more than anything. Her body was more beautiful than any rose. I clear my throat and look through my window and I see Allie getting her rope and tying it over a branch. I go outside and fantasize her perfect caramel eyes looking at me while I straddle her having sex. I clear my throat.

"Trey?" Allie says looking at me with curiosity. I smirk playfully.

"Hey Allie." I say still smirking. But my eyes are burning of lust into her caramel eyes.

"Uh.. Are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that?" She says with her light blush in her cheeks. I mentally groan. She's affecting me.

Fuck!

"I'm not looking at you. I'm looking at a monkey nerd." I say laughing. Her eyes widen with fury. Uh oh.

"MONKEY NERD?!" She says growling. I smirk at her cute fury.

"Hey don't get offended. It suits you well." She huffs and puts her arms over her chest.

Oh god.

"Stop that." I say mumbling.

"Stop what?" She says raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Suddenly a question comes to my mind.

"How come Alan wants to pick you up tomorrow?" I say clenching my jaw slightly.

"I have no idea honestly." She says blushing.

Ha so probably a fuck buddy. Motherfucker.

What the hell? Why do I even care. She can go with Alan for all I care.

"Yeah right." I mumble under my breath.

"Allie! Sweety! It time for bed!" Says her mother. She groans.

"Goodnight Trey." She says waving and smiling sweetly to me.
She jumps off the tree and runs inside.

"Goodnight Allie."

What is happening to me??