Chapter 5: A date?

Allie's Pov:

I open the door and I see Alan waiting for me in his car. A light blush comes upon my cheeks and I go inside the car.

"Goodmorning Allie." Says Alan smiling.

"Goodmorning." I flash back a smile.

"Hey we got to pick up Trey is that okay?" He says

Great...

"Yeah that's okay." I say. I have an uneasy feeling about this.

We go to Trey's driveway and I see him coming with a black rip jeans and a leather jacket. He looks up and sees Alan but then me. He frowns and then gets in the seat.

Like I care?

"Thanks bro for picking me up. My baby wasnt working today." He says sighing. I tempt to roll my eyes but I keep looking at the road with a straight face.

We get to school and I mentally slap myself. Why didn't I think of this before. Everyone is gonna think I slept with both of them and their gonna bully me more than usual. I sigh heavily and shaky. As I'm about to go inside someone stops me.

I turn around and see Alan giving me a slight smile and a blush in his cheeks.

"Hey .. Uh... You busy this Saturday?" He asks. I stay there frozen and stunned... Is he asking me out?

"No..did you wanna hang out? " I say biting my lip.

"Well I was thinking as a date." He says nervously. I can't believe Alan Byers was nervous of me!

"A Date?" I say blushing.

"Yeah." He says giving me a grin. I smile.

"Sure." I say with my heart pounding against my chest.

"Alright. Ill pick you up at 7:30. See yah later Allie." He says winking and waves goodbye. I blush fierce fully and look at my hands.

HE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!

My heart is leaping of joy and I walk fast to first period to go tell Eva!

Trey's Pov:

I take off my jacket in first period and look at Allie who had a big smile on her face. I look at her curiously but she doesn't turn to look at me. She goes straight to Eva. (Eva sits beside Trey in 1st and front of Allie).

"Hey what's up with you Allie?" Says Eva.

"Well.. Uh... You see.." She says nervously. What is she nervous about?

"I got a date." She says blushing fierce fully.

"WHAT?!" I say screaming. Everyone turns to look at me I give a slight grin.

"Just can't update my phone guys.." Everyone blinks and then turns away.

"A date?! Omg! Can I do your hair? Can I pick your outfit!? Omg your gonna be so hot if I get you contacts and I straighten your hair!!!!" Eva says excited. I clench my jaw angrily and keep looking at my phone.

I'm Trey Sawyers I shouldn't care at all!

"Shut up... Ill just go as myself. Besides if he can't accept me the way I am why should I care?" She says huffing. A small smile comes upon my lips.

"But Allie! It's your first date!!! At least dress good and look good!" Eva says huffing.

NO! DON'T LISTEN TO HER ALLIE!

What the hell?

I hear Allie sigh.

"Fine. Come over at Saturday at 6 o'clock my date comes at 7:30." She says. Class begins but I don't concentrate at all. Who the hell is taking her? Ugh! It gets me so angry that she's going with someone else and not me!

WHY DO I FUCKING CARE!

"Mr.Sawyers... I will not tolerate such words in my class." I blink and realize I said it out loud.

"Well I don't fucking care." I say growling. He swallows.

"Mr-" I interrupt him.

"Yeah yeah I know get the hell out of your class. Gladly." I say growling. I get my stuff and in the corner of my eye I see Allie curiously looking at me. A light blush comes in my cheeks as I remember her of addressing. I cough heavily and go outside.

Why is my heart accelerating like this? I nearly know her. Maybe because she reminds me of Emily. I growl. That name disgusts me.

Flashback.....

"Trey!!" I turn around and see Emily's bright brown eyes look at me. I smile brightly at my girlfriend.

"Hey Em. What are you doing here at my house?" I say hugging her. She looks at me and a tear rolls down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?!" I say worried.

"This is going to be harder than I thought." She says tears lining up her eyes. I raise an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" I say.

"Trey I'm pregnant..." She says tears rolling down her face. I stay there stunned and shocked.

"What?" I say choking out.

"I'm so sorry Trey I destroyed your life. Ill leave if you want me too! I'm so-" I interrupt her by kissing her soft lips. She widens her eyes but closes them and kisses me back.

"Ill be there with you.. Always Emily."

Present.....

That was a lie.