Chapter 9: The Darkness in her heart..

Allie's pov:

The next morning I see Trey making eggs with his dad and their laughing at something. I smile.

"Goodmorning." I say yawning
.
"Morning Allie" Trey says with a bright smile.

"That smells delicious." I say smiling.

Trey gives me bacon with eggs. I eat quietly and I see Trey with a unusual smile on his face. But it was warm and nice.

I had to admit I'm still a little heartbroken about what happened with Alan.. But somehow Trey sealed up that wound. I'm proud he did. He made me feel warm fuzzy and protected. It was odd that I had these type of feelings for a 'friend'.

Suddenly I see Trey's mom with wide eyes and tears in her eyes. Trey's dad shots up.

"What's wrong honey?" Says Sam. Maryann stares at me with tears in her eyes.

"Maryann what's wrong?" I say panicked.

"Your parents... Their gone..." She says sobbing.

I feel my legs go wobbly and I collapse to the floor with screams and Sobbs.

3 months later....

Trey's Pov:

Allie hasn't spoken for 3 months to anyone. She hasn't spoken to me at all since her parents died. She lost a lot of weight, she doesn't smile, she doesn't want to be with anybody. She wants to be alone and suffer on her own. It brakes me that sometimes I hear her sob in the middle of the night.. Like that night...

Flashback.. 2 months ago..

I roll over the bed and keep texting Johnny for our plans this Saturday. I suddenly hear sobs next door. My eyes shot up as I realize those sobs are from Allie's room. I rush into her room and I see her hands over her face blocking her flawless face and her knees bucked up. She looks up and I see crystal tears in her eyes rolling down her cheeks.

"Allie are you okay?" I say worried. Her face looks pale she glares at me with a cold stare.

"Leave.." She says madly.

"Allie it's just me.." I said taking a step towards her. Her hands shot up and she starts throwing stuff towards me.

"I SAID LEAVE! I DON'T WANT YOUR PITY!" She says gritting her teeth but more tears rolling down her cheeks. I sigh and go back to my room worried that if she will ever be herself again..

Allie's smile has disappeared since the day she found out her parents died. Her parents died on their way to their vacation spot. They had a interference with a robber and shot them both. Allie's face turned cold and uncertain and she never looked at me the same way again. It hurt me that she didn't..

I stare at the television blankly and I look up at the stairs wondering if I should go get her. I go up the stairs and I peek her writing into a book. As I'm about to knock..

"Who's there?" Allie's voice says cold and direct. I sigh.

"It's me Allie." I say coming inside her room. Her room use to be so bright now it was very dark. She looks at me blankly and looks away from me. I give her a smug smile.

"Wanna hang out?" I ask nicely. Her eyebrows shot up and she stares at me blankly.

"No way playboy." She says glaring at me.

"Huh! I'm not a playboy!" I say growling. She snickers.

"Your so disgusting. I always see you leave in the middle of the night sneak out to go have some sex. I'm not stupid at all Sawyers." She says glaring at me. I stare at her confused. Why does she think of me like this. That actually wasnt it. I was always getting high and drunk all the time because I missed her pure light heart.

"Shut up. I don't go out for those reasons. Besides it's none of your concern" I say narrowing my eyes at her. She smirks.

"Your right. I don't give two flying fucks." She says rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest.

Did I mention her boobs got bigger? Damn it. That effect...

"Listen May... I just came to check on you trying to see if your okay.." I say angered "but clearly you have became a bitch." I say slamming the door with my blood boiling of anger.