Chapter 10

"So Kai how'd you sleep?" Chanyeol asked giving Kai a smile. Kai thought about yesterday not realizing he dazed out. "I'm going take that as good." Chanyeol patted Kai's head chuckling.

"Yeah I heard what happened between you and Kyungsoo, so seems that some body is falling for a certain someone." Chen teased laughing with the others.

Kai crossed his arm's, " Damn that old freak!" 

"Hey don't call my Seokie names!"

"Then stop making assumptions about my love life." Kai spat back.

"Come on Kai make us proud," Sehun patted the older on the back, "Luhan and I are officially dating, so it's up to you or Kris here to get the next relationship."

"I doubt Kris is going to find somebody." Chanyeol snickered. Everyone emitted into laughter, while Kris eyed each and every one of them.

"And to what are you referring to?" Kyungsoo asked confused on why Suho had a sudden outburst.

"I thought you hated him, found him annoying. You always complained about him, but then I see you showing your affection to him." Suho ranted.

Kyungsoo was confused. He didn't know the 'him' Suho was talking about. The only person he complained about was Kai, but he didn't show any....... Kyungsoo mentally cursed himself out. The hug, he's talking about the hug. He looked at Suho and saw how pissed he was.

"It was nothing, it meant nothing." Kyungsoo confessed

"That's not what I saw, you practically shoved yourself into him." Suho protested.

"Suho calm down, why are you being so hard on little Soo here?" Baekhyun asked rubbing Suho's back.

"Kai's a bad person, I don't want him dating him." Suho responded

"Dude three of them are dating his friends, but I get the scolding." Kyungsoo retorted.

"It's probably the fact that you're the youngest out of the four of us." Xiumin observed. "Suho is just going mom crazy cause he didn't find his lover yet."

"You should totally be with Kris, you guys look like a mother and father." Baekhyun pointed out. Kyungsoo smirked as he saw how Suho tried to hide his face. Even Suho's a sucker for the most popular boys at school.

"Oooo, is Suho blushing." Luhan teased.

"Good eyes Luhan Hyung, I think he is." Kyungsoo continued

"Go get you some Kris." Xiumin added on. Everyone went into full blown laughter at their silliness.

"Whatever," Suho spat, "Kyungsoo if your going to get feelings for him, make sure it's the right ones."