Chapter 24

Kai's POV
"Ughh." I groaned waking up and rubbing the back of my head. I don't know what happened, but I surely fell asleep on the floor, "I could've sworn I was on the couch." I spoke to myself.

I sat up and turned towards the couch, only to see red hair peeking from under the blanket. I looked at the time which read 12:00. I didn't know we were asleep for that long.

"Soo." I called out to the sleeping boy shaking him gently

"Hmm." He answered back

"Get up, it's too late for you to be sleeping." I chuckled.

"But I'm still tired." He mumbled, turning over to face me.

He looks so adorable in his sleepy state, I could mistake him for a cute little baby, my little baby Soo.

"Fine, you be late for school." I smirked.

"WAIT, I'M LATE!!" He jolted up, his bed hair sticking in different places.

"Nope, it's only Sunday Soo." I laughed.

"That's not funny!" He scolded, "anyway how did you sleep? Sorry for pushing you on the floor." He apologized smirking back at me.

"You little brat!" I yelled and began tickling him.

"KAI STOP!!! I'M SORRY!!!"

His laugh was music to my ears. It's not everyday where I get to hear him laugh, considering how shy he is, he doesn't smile a lot either so I'm hoping I can change that if we start dating.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He said trying to catch his breath for how much I was tickling him. I just nodded my head as he walked off holding his stomach.

*Knock knock

I lazily got up off the floor and answered the door.

"What do you want Kris Hyung?" I asked

"Gosh, can't someone hang with their friend?" He scoffed

"Just because you're single and have no one to hang with, doesn't mean you can come into my life as I'm trying to get into an relationship." I argued closing the door only to have him stop it with his hand.

"Respect me, I'm older than you." He scolded.

"Kai, who's at the door? They remind me of Suho Hyung." Kyungsoo asked coming out of the bathroom and walking towards me.

"Oh look it's the new kid, Kungsee right?"

"No where near close." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. His little attitude is so adorable.

"So sorry Kris, but I have to go." I waved goodbye before closing the door in his face.

"Haha, it's hilarious how that's Suho's type." Kyungsoo smiled.

"You should smile more." I blurted out. He looked up at me and his smile was instantly gone.

"Why, my smile isn't nothing amazing." He answered bluntly.

"Umm yes it is," I said

"I mean, there isn't really anything to smile about." He mumbled.

That's exactly why I wish we were dating. As his boyfriend, I would be able to keep a smile on his face that could last for a lifetime.

"I'm going to take a shower, but after I'm taking you out." I stated before grabbing my stuff and walking into the bathroom.