Home

Ah. Weirdmaggedon. Or the "Weirdpocalypse", as some call it. The days were now filled with hunger, despair, tears and weirdness bubbles. The only people enjoying it was Bill, and his henchmaniacs.

Mabel, Dipper and the rest of the survivors of Gravity Falls, were hiding out in a small cave in the woods. Somehow, Lady Luck was on their side and they had survived for 6 years so far. Mabel spent her days taking care of everyone and sobbing, as it was all her fault that Weirdmaggedon came to be. Dipper spent his time trying to comfort Mabel and try find a way to defeat Bill. Ford and Stan took care of their new "home", like cleaning, providing food and so on.

One day, June 21st to be exact, it was supposed to be the hottest day of the year. Instead, it was the coldest. Bill was as evil as ever, to make one of the best days of the year so bad. Mabel loved the 21st. But on this day, she was crying, remembering that it was her fault that her favorite day of the year was ruined.

"Mabel, why are you crying?" he asked, concerned for her weeping sister.

"I-it's a-all my f-fault!" Mabel cried. She would give anything to undo her mistake.

"No, it's not Mabel. Bill tricked you. It's my fault. If only I hadn't taken Ford's apprenticeship."

Suddenly, a voice from outside the cave spoke. Everyone froze. They turned around, only to see Teeth, standing a the entrance.

"Hey Bill! Check it out! I found some survivors!"

In a moment, Bill came around. The twins were surprised. Instead of a floating geometric shape with three sides, they saw a young man. He had ruffled blond hair, a top hat, a yellow tailcoat with brick patterns, a black bow on his white shirt beneath the tailcoat, black boots and black pants. He also had a black cane.

As soon as he saw them, he licked his lip and smirked.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Pines family!"

"Bill!" Ford said. Bill swung his cane around his finger."What do you want?!"

"Well, I guess I want to make a deal!"

"Never!"

"Aww! You didn't hear me out! Welp! I guess I'll have to kill you all! Good Bye!" He lifted his hand and around it appeared blue fire.

"Wait!" Mabel screamed. She walked over to Bill and got down to her knees. She hung on the Bill's pants. With tears in her eyes, she said"I'll make a deal with you! Ju-Just please don't hurt them!"

A smirk appeared on Bill's lips.

"Here is what I propose. I won't hurt your family, but in exchange, you will be my slave!"

"No! Mabel don't do it!" Dipper shouted.

"I agree to your terms."

He let out his hand covered in blue fire. Mabel shook it, with little to no hesitation.

"Mabel!!!"

"Sorry, Pine-tree!"he smiled deviously "she's mine now."

He teleported her and himself to the fearamid.. He was still holding her hand. He smirked at her sad face.

"Welcome to your new home sweet home" he whispered as he led her into the fearamid.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy and stay tuned! DON"T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

-QUEEN111