Like Wolves on a Meat Sack.

Mabel POV

It has been a few days since I have been living with Bill. He gave me a strict routine and rules of the fearamide. He also gave me a maid outfit to wear. It was a short black dress, with white lace around the sleeves an waist and the end of the dress. I had black lace up boots and black stockings. I didn't like it, but what choice do I have?

He gave me my own room. It was much like the one in the Mystery shack, except, it had only one bed. My room had a triangular window and a huge bathroom with a bath and shower. My bed was Queen size, and it was purple with a shooting star on it. I had a purple and pink carpet and in the corner was a chest with all my clothes and sweaters inside.

I had to wake up at 6:30. At 7, I would go to the throne room and do whatever he had for me. At 1, I would serve lunch to Bill and eat with him. Afterwards, I would clean up and prepare for dinner. Dinner was at 8 and, yet again, I would eat with him for some reason. I would go to bed at 10:30.

Today, he was acting bored. He glanced at me a few times, but I did not let our eyes meet, and looked away. In the evening, he brought in a handful of humans in the middle of the fearamide. They looked scared, hungry, and cold. Just like I felt, when we failed to save the world. My face darkened. Bill walked up to me with a grin on his face. My heart started pounding. It was never a good sign that he had a grin on his face.

"Do you like horror movies?" He asked me out of blue.

"No. Why?" I replied.

"Too bad" he replied blatantly. He snapped his fingers, and he was on the throne. But get this. I was on his lap, bridal style. I blushed like a strawberry. I would say tomato, but they taste gross, so..

Anyways, we were in front of the handful of humans. Among them, I noticed there was a little girl, brown hair, green eyes. She looked scared. She looked like me.

"Pyronica! Bring the meat in!" Bill shouted.

What was he talking about? A minute later, the pink demon walked in, holding a piece of raw meat. Then she threw it at the people in front of us. They all jumped on it. People were shoving each other, punching each other. It was a sight I did not want to see. I tried to close my eyes, but Bill's magic held them open. Bill turned my head his way, and wrapped his hand around my neck. Tightly. He made me look strait into his eyes. They were black like night, empty like a void. He grinned. His face was so close to mine, I could hear his heart pounding. Or at least, I think it was his heart. Do demons have hearts? I don't know. Dipper, please help me.

"You think anyone's gonna help you? After what you did? Start weirdmaggedon? Ha! Dipper save me, my ass! Look at those humans. They're like wolves on a meat sack. They don't care about each other! And Dipper does not care about you."

He let me go, and I ran into my room and sobbed. How was I going to survive here?

Hey guys, I'm writing on my iPad, cause I'm in summer vacation!!! Thx for reading and have a great summer!

-QUEEN111 ('=')