Gone like the Autumn Wind...

Fordsy's POV

I looked at Mabel's almost unconscious body in his hands. The rain was pouring. But Mabel wasn't wet. Only Bill was.

I sigh. This godamn demon. As much as I don't want to help him, this was for Mabel.

"Bring her inside"

"I knew I could count on you Fordsy!" He smirked and came in.

I took her down to the lab. She couldn't breathe. I knew instinctively that it was a panic attack. I got the inhaler.

"Mabel, I know you can hear me, so I need you to inhale the inhaler (duh)."

Mabel didn't respond when I put the inhaler in her mouth. Apperantly Bill caught on and then he asked her. He didn't command her. He asked her gently.

"Please Mabel. I can't lose you know. Do what he says."

I looked into his eyes witch were focused on Mabel. His eyes didn't reflect an empty, meaningless void. Instead, there was something there. His eyes were gentle, and caring. Then a thought came to mind.

Did demons know how to love?

No of course not! Ha! As if. They did'nt. Right?

To my surprise, Mabel inhaled and exhaled, just like Bill told her. And bad timing walked in the room. Dipper...

Bill's POV

I was looking at SS (Shooting Star) when Pine tree walked in. Gee. He really changed in the past 4 days. His hair was a bit darker and so were his eyes. He was looking down at some sorta gadget. Like a type of gun.

"Grunkle Ford? I need some help with my Sixum Dorlyserop."

Then he looked up. And maaaaaaaaaan let me tell you it was awkward. I mean, how would you react if you were this kid! His great uncle helping his arch nemesis, with her almost dead sister in the chair. Man, now that I look back, it was pretty hilarious.

Anyways, eh immediately shot me a dead hateful stare. Witch I understood of course. Then he looked at Mabel's ahem, what he thought was corpse.

HE immediately ran to her and hugged her and then realized she was not dead.

"What's happening here?!?!?!?!?" He yelled.

"Well, Pine tree, as you can see, I'm here because of your sister."

"Ford, why are you helping Bill!"

"It's for Mabel's sake, Dipper! Now could you please leave us for a moment?" Ford replied, sounding a little frustrated. Pine tree left and Mabel fully gained consciousness.

"Ford? Bill? " she looked around. "What's halpening?"

"You had a panic attack Mebel."

"Yeah! You scared all of us half to death SS!"

I blushed. I shouldn't have said that but, it just came out. I could see she was scared so I calmed my voice.

"Well, I guess we better leave." I said.

" Ok. Can I just say a proper good bye to Dipper please?" She asked.

"Sure."

She didn't take long. She said goodbye to Dipper. And ford gave me some pills for Mabel when she got another panic attack. I burned them when he wasn't looking. I wasn't going to let Mabel have another attack because of me.

We walked out the door. We waved goodbye to Ford who was standing at the door to see us off. And we were gone like the Autumn Wind...

Fordsy's POV

Bill.

You love her, don't you?

Thanks for reading dudes. And a BIIIIIIIIIIG shout out to AwesomeN666 because at least SHE ANSWERED MY QUESTION IN THE LAST CHAPTER. SERIOUSLT, 16 READS AND 1 VOTE FROM AG AND NOTHING???!??! Thank you for not ignoring me AwesomeN666.. thank you...

AND STAY TUNED😄

-QUEEN111