⌘ Where Am I? ~ Chapter Twenty-Sixth

(Y/n)

I woke up in the middle of the forest. I had a dream about dying — was it true? Pfft. Naw.

I stood up and looked around. I looked up at the moon. It's currently midnight.

I ran a hand through my dull hair. The only thing that I remember is my name. Where am I?

"In a living nightmare." a cold voice answered. I turned around to meet a shadow. It was definitely a female.

"Who are you?" I managed.

"Your conscience-shadow-thing?" she sounded concerned as if looking for a good title.

I turned around to see my shadow. But it isn't really my shadow. It was doing its own thing! I was shock. I felt like Peter Pan!

"Who are you?!"

"Your shadow." she says. She seems nice. "Hey. I was wondering."

"Wondering what?"

"This!" she jumped to me and everything went black.

Then, I regretted what I said.

Lloyd

Me, (Tb/n) and th rest of the ninjas were just hanging out in my dad's monastery.

All of us can barely get any sleep since the incident that I have caused. I felt guilty. I looked down at my hands.

Kai placed a hand on my shoulder. "Hey," I looked at him. "Everyone misses (Y/n), especially me. But... don't worry. We'll find her."

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

Suddenly, I heard a cold laugh. I looked around.

Jay yelped. "Did any of you heard that?! Or is that just me?!"

Nya placed a finger at his lips. "Be quiet." she hissed silently at him. Jay whimpered, nodding his head.

"Oh, I am sure everyone heard it," a shadow appeared on the door of monastery. A figure slowly formed out of the shadow. A girl with red eyes, dull (E/c) orbs — I gasped. "Jay." she finishes her sentence with a smirk.

(Tb/n) gasped, his eyes were wide. "(Y-Y/n)?"

"Yep!" she popped the 'p'. Her eyes glistened mischievously. "I'm sorry for leaving you, brother..."

(Tb/n) softened, but faltered when she says: "Not sorry!"

She giggled. I sensed (Tb/n)'s heart slowly shattering.

How?

I could see it from his features. At the corner of his eyes, tears started filling. He clenched his fist. "What did you do to her?!" he demanded.

I was confused but slowly remembering what (Tb/n) said, "A spider bit her. The spider technically was the one who bit the Great Devourer who bit my dad."

Wow. By summerizing the story, it made it more confusing.

"I didn't do anything, (Tb/n)."she says, smirking. She slowly disappeared back to the shadows. "I promise I'll make her turn to my side. She will be my partner in crime." Her cold laugh echoed the room.

Cole frowned. "Was that the shadow, you're talking about, (Tb/n)?"

Angry, (Tb/n) nodded, still clenching his fist. He slowly softened.

"We have to get her back, before it is too late."

(っ^▿^)
I hope you guys are happy since I made another chapter.
Sorry I haven't been online, I've been reading PJO stuffs and the real book...
Please forgive me!

Anyway,
Toodles~

    ~  H ι D D