Intermission

(For sake of my sanity I will only be using F and M which are these individuals genders, names are not going to be revealed until later. Also I haven't picked names yet so help a poor man out and leave some comments of names below.)

Location: Unknown lab hidden in the mountains.

Time: Doesn't matter.

M: "He seems to be adjusting to his new environment very well."

F: "Agreed sir, Diablo seems to be fitting in."

M: "Is the chip still active?"

F: "Yes, he doesn't even know it's there. Let's just hope his little pet doesn't find it."

M: "What do you mean?"

F: "Diablo has apparently manage to let a woman get close enough to him, she uses a device that can detect almost any gadget there is. If I had known he would let someone get close to him I would have made a way to hide it better."

M: "It's under his skin, I'm sure she will never find it. And from the looks of things there will be no need to retrieve our test subject yet."

F: "But sir what if he finds out about the chip? He already knows we exist and where we are located."

M: "Enough! The chip distorts his memory and twists his mind. He is completely under our control!"

F: "I'm only saying that we may have to terminate this woman sometime soon."

After a few moments of silence the male looked at the screen then back to the woman.

M: "Is the termination protocol still in that model?"

F: "Yes, he was one of the very first to receive that chip...Wait, we can't just kill him. He is too valuable!"

M: "WE won't, incase they do find the chip I want you to have him execute himself. We cannot let them get our technology, but before that I want you to activate the black zone on the chip."

F: "He'll kill everyone...."

M: "Exactly, he won't be able to feel, speak, or think for himself. Consider it...Tying up loose ends."

F: "....."

M: "Do I make myself clear?"

F: "Yes sir....."