**Part II**

The bullet of Knight's gun flew and then it did hit Muffin's skull.

She falls to the ground, with open wide eyes. She's laying on the floor wet with her own blood.

Russel Watt just looked at her coldly and Knight kept his gun and got out of the room to tell someone responsible of cleaning this kind of things. Muffin stopped breathing. And that's how the story ended, as she stopped breathing. THE END.

Muffin's POV

I was thinking of how will I die in this office. But, I must not worry. I must think of the safety for Misha, they saw her. Chocolate must be safe too!

"Kill her." said Mr. Watt

"Who's supposed to be killed Mr. Watt?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is a series of books, it connects with other's stories.

Life is a series of danger, so I must take safety with me.

After this happened... I think, I think my routine for everyday will be changed. More aware for dangers, I must be!

Being the daughter of Wystan one of the lords in Excalibur Mafia Group, I thought it was nothing and just let my father be, but, I am his daughter. It was not easy as I thought.

God is my partner, so.. why worry? There is nothing impossible with my partner.

He's a GOD. LORD of lords, and the King of kings. Why worry?

My refuge and strength. He will never leave me nor forsake me. As He promised me.