The research

Michael was in front of his doorstep. When he searched for his key to open the door his mother already opened it. "Hey sweetie, how was you day?" Michael walked in and answered the question. "It was fine mom and can you please stop calling me 'sweetie', it is not cool." He put his bag down and saw his 2 little sisters. "Hee big bro, you are home early, do you want to play with us?" "Yes, come play with us, pleaseee?", said both of his little sisters with the cutest puppy eyes in the whole world. "Sorry girls, but I really have to do something important for school" "Awwww." The two little girls almost started to cry. Their faces were turning red and tears came out of their small eyes. "Oh no, don't cry. I feel so sad when you two cry. I will make it up to you okay. First I will go to my room and do my research and when I am done, I am all yours okay?" "Okay", said his two little sisters who's eyes were still puffy from crying.

He went upstairs and walked to his room. He had a big room with 2 big Windows. He walked over to his desk in his room and sat down in his chair. "So, the assignment huh... Let me think..." What will the assignment be about, he couldn't come up with anything . Not at all. After hours and hours and hours of thinking, still nothing. He gave up and started to look up some stories about the island.

Michael scrutinized a Wikipedia page about the island that they are going to visit thoroughly and inhaled sharply. He found the perfect thing for the assignment. The legend goes that on the island Opraysia, an island that is located far behind the mesmerizing  islands of Hawaii,  there was this extremely old warrior who had lived on Opraysia for a very long time. But he was not just any warrior, but a warrior that defended the whole island against so called evil spirits. The warrior died in his last battle, but his fortune remains there, waiting for the next owner. Michael smirked and went to look up fake maps. He searched for the islands map amd drew a fake one that he then would give to Wes and Tony.

He read some pages and when he looked at his clock, he saw that already 3 hours had past. "Oh fuck, I totally forgot about my promise." He jumped out of his chair and forgot to close down his laptop. He opened his door and ran downstairs. He saw his sisters sleeping quitely on the sofa. His heart made a little jump from the cuteness, he smiled softly and walked over to the kitchen. His mom was standing there with a spoon in her hand and a towel thrown on her shoulder. "Hey mom, what are you cooking for us? Is it your special recept again, that we all love so much?" "His mom was still busy cutting some vegetables and didn't bother looking up, she simply nodded at his question and continued her work.

He walked upstairs and was bored as fuck. He opened his door and walked over to his desk. He saw that his laptop was still on. "Oh no, the battery must be dead by now, I totally forgot to shut my laptop down. I am such a dickhead." Some minutes later he heard his mother yelling from downstairs. "Mich, dinner ia ready. Are you coming?" "Yes mom, I will come down in a sec", yelled Michael while his eyes were still focused on his laptop. He closed his laptop but first  checked that he had saved all the websites with the mythes and legends.