2

really good color oh him ‘ so Mr. Alonso what do you do for a living, but looking from how you dress I guess you are a CEO to a large enterprise and lives in luxury, own a number of hotel and travels a lot too just like my father and all the men inside  ‘ he stopped on his track looked at me and smile ‘well IVY the large enterprise you got correct and living in luxury correct too but am not like those men in there we are all so different. He pulled me my back was against the tree I didn’t notice before because I  was lost in thought his lips were on mine suddenly, it felt warm against my own he led me and I moved in perfect harmony with him. Fireworks exploded inside my stomach, and my stomach twisted all together he hand went to my back as he held my waist I couldn’t keep up ‘jump he told me’ I did as he instructed my both legs were wrapped around his waist, his hand moved up to my breast and he slowly massaged it earning a moan from me, I knew I was a little scared but I was 20 it was high time I started to get action no matter how I get it but this felt heavenly we stopped our fore head is pressed against each other fanning hot breath on each other ‘did you enjoy’ he asked me ‘I haven’t kissed anyone before so I won’t be a judge in this area’ honestly I wanted more than mouth action but I knew we had to stop here, I wasn’t a stingy person and I checked his finger he had no wedding band on or even a tan to at least signify a ring was there before and he probably removed it, maybe he was just single or separated.
Alonso
Kissing IVY was like nothing I’ve ever felt and I used to be the biggest player from the Italian mafia then my younger brother took over I admit it was all fun and games but the way Vince played girls was like it was a game of worth at least 4 girls leaves his room every morning,  I looked at her I just knew I wanted my lips to be on her but this girl is pure like a day old baby ‘I don’t know anything about you tell me something about you’ she said; ‘there’s really nothing interesting about me’ I replied how would I tell her I am a mafia boss and I dealt with hard drug and a prostitution rig ‘but I am 26 and the first son, I have a younger brother’ she seemed to relax ‘is he inside the house’ I mentally laughed Vince would be the last person I introduced her to he would taint her beauty in seconds he won’t stop till he gets into her pant but this really isn’t what is on my mind it’s making her sin again with her lips; I really couldn’t hold it anymore, I hold her hand spin  her around and kiss her feeling her warm lip against me, I couldn’t kiss her roughly ‘touch me’  she broke the kiss and whisper into my ear ‘am not wearing anything under’ she bit her lip; she is awfully cute, I felt little Alo stand up straight.
IVY
He spin me around and kiss me for the second time, the knot in my stomach did not twist but I felt alive, I’ve seen all this moment in film and I didn’t want mine to end so soon, the thought of a one night stand played at the tip of my tongue ‘touch me’  I said, I slapped my mouth oh my God where did that come from all my courage seemed to have drain out I felt like a total idiot for saying that but I’ve done way more embarrassing things in my life, I summoned a little courage and whispered into his ear ‘am not wearing anything under ‘I felt him tense and at this moment I felt like I won the Oscar, I saw his smirk plastered on his face ‘see who want to be a bad girl I said to myself it seemed like my body lost control and I threw my morals into the trash, I was never this desperate but Alonso is different he affected me in ways I dint understand but the way my body is reacting, I felt my core getting wet and at this moment I am thrown into a different world, I dint know what to do curse myself for not wearing panties it was all RED’s fault telling me it would spoil the design of the cloth at the back curse that gay man, I felt my body fluid going slowly down my leg, Alonso touched my hand and it felt Good he stood in front of me but my diverted my attention to the ground, he placed his hand under my chin ‘even a man far away would be able to feel you arousal from afar’ I bit my lip, God what’s wrong with me did I have to make myself so obvious he would think I am a freak ‘let’s go up to your bedroom’ this make my heart jump, I knew the premiters was covered my guard, there were 3 close to my room but then the second floor I used as my ballet/ painting, but then this is an opportunity of a life time.
Alonso
‘let’s go to your bedroom’ I told her the way she looked at me and immediately she is lost into her own world she seemed to be thinking deep about something, she led me upstairs to a room on the second floor looking around it seemed like a lot do go on here inside here stood different artwork ‘who painted these’ she came closer ‘I did’ she didn’t know the kind of power  she possessed there is also a piano, I heard from one of my men on how good she is on the piano ‘do you  want me to play you something’ she says opening a bottle of wine then pouring it into two glasses, she handed me a glass, I replied by nodding my head, I always loved the keys of the piano and when someone plays it, my younger brother used to play but no more, she sat beside me, she pressed the first key and downed the remaining content of the wine, the way she played, she played a popular song I guess the name is ‘Shine bright like a diamond’ she softly play her eyes divert to me, she seem to search for emotion, I offer her a smile I couldn’t hold it in, I kiss her, her fingers leaves the white key slowly there is a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, kissing we made our way to the bed, she push me on the bed and slowly climb on top  our lips join again, my hand slowly go up her gown, crawling it way through her delicate  skin, my right hand went to  her soft breast at this moment I am on the verge of losing my mind , she just turned 20 and she needed to experience something’s other girls her age would have experienced by 18, she kept her self-till she turned 20.