My Date and My Plan

Lucy POV

Today I finally asked out Milliania who said yes and when I told my siblings they had planned to help me with the whole thing. I kept telling them no, but you know my siblings they don't take no as a answer. Especially my twin sister who once set me up with Milliania friend Kagura. The whole time I was asking about Milliania and how she was doing. Kagura made me notice that Milliania has been trying to get my attention for the past six months since I returned home.

All my siblings are dating someone like Elfman is dating Evergreen, Lisanna is dating Natsu, but then they both had broke up and now e is dating Bislow, Mirajane was dating Laxus but then he broke up with her and Freed decided to help Mirajane try and win Laxus back.

So what I am doing is thinking how am I gonna get my siblings to get out of the house. I could volunteer them for something, but then that wouldn't last a long time. So what can I do to get rid of my siblings?
I was just thinking maybe I can find a mission they like to go on.

I ran to the guild in my wolf form cause I wanted to get there as soon as possible. When I arrived at the guild I walked in towards the mission board and I thought about what missions Elfman, Mirajane, and Lisanna like to go on.

As I looked through the board I couldn't find anything accept a mission that said this:

Well this mission seems more for Mirajane. Though she may or may not destroy the village it will be a success that she will get rid of the demons. Cause my big sister knows how to get rid of her own kind.

There are no missions up there that Elfman and Lisanna like. So I am fin to do the most stupidest thing ever and it may shock some people or wizards with what I am about to do. I went into my wolf take over form, you know the one I go into full wolf form. I ran out the guild and was going for the guild that was very close. And I am not sure which one it is, but next thing I know I am at the Blue Peaguses guild and I am also wet. I had then started shaking all the water out of my fur and then I opened the door to see Bob the guild master. I swear he sometimes reminds me of a ugly grandma who needs a makeover like seriously.

"Hi Lucy, may I ask you why you are here",he asked me in a nice way.

"Oh I am here to get a job request",I said.

"Um Lucy you do realize that your not part of this guild and you can't get a job unless all guilds are part of it or some guilds are assigned it",he said reminding me.

"Look I'm desperate Bob, I have a date tonight and I need my siblings out the house or town so I can have a calm night with my date",I said as Bob had hearts in his eyes.

"Aww well I might let you have a job from here if you help out Ickyia team with the whole women entertainment",he said begging.

"And why do you want me to do the  lady entertainment thing with them",I asked wanting a answer.